I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, September 06, 2018

Exciting for me

Nothing terribly exciting for you today. But there’s something exciting for me – I finished my latest book. It’s the first book I’ve written that doesn’t include Cassie. She’ll always been my first love in writing but I had to see if I could do something else. 

I’ll be sending it to Blushing Books soon. Please cross your fingers for me. I mean this is for one of their series.  After they accepted the second Cassie book I was pretty sure about the rest being accepted. This time I just have no idea if it’s up to what they are looking for. I have a wonderful friend who is doing edits for me. I can’t tell you what an enormous help she’s been all through writing this book. Not only can she edit like crazy, she asks the right questions or she’ll tell me where she need or wants more. She has helped me make this a really good book. I just hope Blushing thinks so too.

So here’s hoping …



29 comments:

  1. Hi Pk, I have my fingers crossed for you. I love Corbin's bend. Not wasting your retirement then......:)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really trying to keep busy writing. I hope they like it.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome news PK, good for youI love Corbin's Bend too. Keeping fingers crossed :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great series too. I hope they will let me be a part of it.

      Delete
  3. Exciting. Have everything crossed for you my friend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's fabulous PK. I love Corbin's Bend so fingers crossed your part is accepted. Yay you go girl!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it's good enough!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous6:19 AM

    Wonderful PK!!!
    Sue-B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I hope it goes well for you. :) Having a friend you know to help you edit, and flush out those harder parts is great. :) I hope Blushing Books will like it. :)
    EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My editing friend is amazing! I am vey lucky that she is so willing to help.

      Delete
  7. Hi PK!
    That is so exciting! I have loved all your writing so far (to bad I cant get the latest ones on Kobo though!). Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was. I have no control over that unfortunately. Of course Amazon will let you download a Kindle app on your phone for free. I'm not pushing, but the last Cassie book is the best one!

      Delete
  8. Praying it goes through, PK! I love the way you write and Corbin's Bend is a great series, they need writers as talented as you on board!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you were on the board that decided which books to publish!

      Delete
  9. I agree with all the comments above. You are the best! Corbin's Bend will be benefited to have you add to their series. It will be great exposure for you too. Can't wait to see it offered on Amazon!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the dream! My confidence is going up, I guess we'll know soon.

      Delete
  10. What do you mean that’s not exciting for us? Of course it is! They’d be mad not to accept it. Fingers crossed, just for luck.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending in a new book always makes me nervous.

      Delete
  11. Excellent news, PK ... I love the Corbin's Bend series. A book by you would be a great addition to the series. Hope it's a go! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too and I'll let you know. I hope to send it to them in a couple of weeks.

      Delete
  12. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the accomplishment of finishing this one! I wish all wonderful outcomes for you! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one seemed to take a long time to write. But I really think it's good.

      Delete
  14. Oh I’m so happy for you! I enjoy Corbin’s bend as well! Excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think it's a great series and a great concept for a town.

      Delete