I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Breaking the cycle?

I had a wonderful trip and I plan to tell you a little about it but I had a note from my sweet man pointing out one of my very few flaws -  You are quicker to complain about the scarcity of spankings than to post on actual noteworthy activities. So, I’d like to take this time to do just that.

Many of my readers know my basic blogging cycle. I write about day to day
things, often off topic for many weeks. Then I get quiet for a while, then I post about being pissed and depressed about the lack of TTWD in my life. Nick usually steps up for a short time does a little spanking and all is well for a period of time then the cycle begins again.

Just before my trip Nick stepped up before I went into one of my down times. Actually, he was way ahead of schedule and I say, go Nick! We had a very interesting email exchange. Truly we exchanged more than emails and I had the tanned tush to prove it.  Here’s the email he sent.

I'm proud of the progress you have made and the effort you have made towards regular activity.  That being said, I wonder if it is time for a maintenance session or a "don't get complacent" session.  Then there are always the issues of better housekeeping and prompt attention to laundry If so, you or one of your friends or alternate persona should let me know.  If that is the case also pick a suitable time to get in the proper mind set as well as mesh with all the other things going on.  If not needed at this time convince me of same.

Always ready to "lend a hand".

I answered with the following, at least I wrote part of it. Many of you may remember some of my alter-egos.

Hey honey, thanks for the email. Maintenance might not be a bad idea. My head still isn’t where I’d like it on the weight loss. The trips to the gym are for my other health concerns so I’m doing it for those reasons and hoping the weight will come off too. But while I’m doing it, I’m not ‘into it’ in my head. Not sure how to fix that. There is still a big part of me that wants to completely blow it off. I don’t think I ever recovered from Sunday lunch, I do a little better when I’m not cooking Sunday lunch for the family, but I really like my chicken. I was still surprised I didn’t go back down because I did exercise a ton and ate pretty well the rest of the week. Oh, well.

My focus is all over the place, I always do better in general when I’m writing. That hasn’t actually happened much this year. I finally think I have the story the way I want to write it when puppy-gate burst on the scene and then there’s my trip to get ready for. I know you can’t fix any of that but I feel very empty inside when the words aren’t flowing out. Maybe after I get back.

I’m thinking either late either Saturday or Sunday evening might be a good time for maintenance. I just need you to pick the day and the time best for you and I’ll get my head in the best space I can. Well two more things, I’ll need the blind fold and multiple fans too.

Thanks for thinking of me,
Love you


Psssst… Is she gone? Your damn wimpy ass wife needs her ass busted! No, she’s not lying but she can put a spin on the truth! Yes, she is excising, and
she’s not overeating – though I don’t think she’s had a veggie in weeks. But if she would get her ass off FB and candy crush she’d get a hell of a lot more writing done during the morning time she does have. She knows what she’s doing wrong most of the time and if you give her time to think about it before you wear her I’ll tell her what’s what. A carrot doesn’t do that girl a damn bit of good, she need the stick –  or paddle or belt or something as a motivator. I think if you burn her ass up every three or four weeks or so it would do her a world of good. She knows the reasons you need to do it probably better than you do. So when you think it’s time you give her a little notice and together we’ll get her where she needs to be. Don’t be a wimp, maintenance doesn’t happen every day and it should be something she’s going to remember. I know you like to give her breaks and that’s okay – but let her really know you care. And you can do that by having her feel it the next day.

Don’t make this a sex game, but if she reaches back or kicks too much, you have the cuffs. Cuff those feet together and tie or weigh them down and that should take care of that. I don’t know why she needs this shit, but she does. And don’t worry if she doesn’t say that much. She is usually still and quiet when she is listening – to me or you. You won’t need to do this every day, not every week, maybe not even every month – but probably close to that.  And the dumbass won’t even tell you. Sometimes she doesn’t even realize it until you mention it and give her time to think and realize what she needs.

Should you need to talk to me you can reach me at her email, just say you need to speak to Badass and I’ll get it before her.

Keep swinging,
Badass

PS. Oh shitShe’s back? 
Wimpy

Nick’s final comment was:

Badass,
Thanks for the much needed heads up.  Much of this info matches my suspicions. I’ll have to make some decisions when I figure out our schedules.


I just wanted to let you know things are moving right along in the PK/Nick house hold. But I may need to break Badass' fingers if she keeps typing.

26 comments:

  1. Hi Pk, Glad you had a wonderful trip and so glad to hear things are moving forward with you and Nick. Love your email exchanges, especially the input from Badass lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Sometimes Badass talks too much.

      Delete
  2. Oh! Can’t wait to hear about your trip!
    Gotta love badass! Nicks on the money..... or the maintenance Spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like that he brought it up. Not sure I like he and Badass being chummy.

      Delete
  3. LOL....gotta love badass...she tells it like it is...I am thinking this summer will remain very hot at your place..hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She may end up saying too much!

      Delete
  4. PK,
    I really enjoyed meeting BadAss today! What a fun personality to wake up to with my coffee this morning! Very creative post. I wish you and Nick some very happy spanking times very soon!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Badass has been gone for a while. No telling what she's planning on stirring up this time.

      Delete
  5. Great to hear things are moving along nicely with you and Nick. Badass, love it. Happy you had a good trip.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're still plugging along. The trip was great.

      Delete
  6. Hey, PK, I think your alter ego has it in for ya. Maybe you should gag her. I hear Abby is in the market to get rid of her ball gag. Maybe you could put it to good use. Lol. Hope you both enjoyed your maintenance.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be more than happy to donate it...for a good cause, I can explain to M. hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Well I do wish Badass was gagged sometime. When she gets going there's no telling what she'll say.

      Abby, just make sure you send it to Badass, not to Nick.

      Delete
  7. Welcome back! You were missed. Really, I checked every day hoping you snuck in a little post. This one is fabulous! Make a note somewhere and run it again. Or at least, send it to Nick again. I'm sure we'd all enjoy reading it on a TBT. That Badass sure hits the nail on the head!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know I was missed. When Badass gets going no telling what she will say.

      Delete
  8. Love that Nick's email back was addressed to Badass, not Wimpy :)) methinks he's got your number and a reckoning is in order. Bottoms up, my dear!, spanky times ahead ;)) ... nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be right - and I guess that's good, but then I have to deal with Wimpy too. It gets so crowded in my head sometimes.

      Delete
  9. Well, I do not trust "Badass" much at all. She sounds all in charge just now, but she folds up and disappears whenever there is fried chicken on the table.

    You will only get where you want to be by making it your highest priority. You are fooling yourself if you think that exercise alone will win the battle. It won't. I fight these devils regularly, and I know how easy it is to pretend you are really giving it your all.

    My hope is that Nick gets more involved and keeps a paddle very handy. It helps to know that the one you love the most cares enough to spank.

    Just Saying,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Badass is okay - she really has my best interest at heart, just crude methods. I'm going to keep working on this.

      Delete
  10. This cracked me up. But yay for Badass. i think.

    glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:20 PM

    PK,
    You always have the support of your beach sisters.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Bad Ass - make sure you know what you ask for because you may just get it. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! Badass does the asking and I'm the one that gets it. PK

      Delete
  13. glad to hear this! :-)

    ReplyDelete