I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, May 10, 2018

I'm getting excited!

The big day is coming and I’m sure everyone is getting excited! It’s a marvelous love story and the nineteenth can’t come soon enough! Wait, no – I’m not talking about Harry and Meghan.


I’m talking about Cal and Jenny! The third book, Educating Jenny should be ready for all of you to read by Saturday the nineteenth! (Assuming Amazon does its part) So if you haven’t been invited to the royal doings, just stay home and read! I’ll post the Amazon link as soon as I see it’s live!




Here’s the blurb:
Educating Jenny
(book three in the Cal’s Law Series)
Cal’s young wife, Jenny, just wants to play house with her gorgeous, dominant husband, Sheriff Cal Bennett of Beaufort County.   Cal wants her to complete one more year of college before choosing a path.  Although Jenny is tired of school, she bends to her husband’s wishes and goes off to classes in a nearby city.  On their precious days together, Cal educates his beautiful girl to the idea of sexual fantasies and bedroom toys, and here, Jenny is an eager student!

She is applying herself to her classes and showing Cal she can be responsible when, suddenly, Jenny finds herself being stalked by a mysterious police officer who views every move she makes as criminal. Everyone she cares about knows that what ensues is not Jenny’s doing, but she can’t keep herself from giving in to some sweet revenge. Her plan starts out as a silly college girl prank, but soon lands her on the wrong side of Cal’s law.  


Now this book is all about Cal and Jenny, but you’ll also see other old friends pop up in this book. In this excerpt Cassie and Sue managed to talk the girls into taking them to a college party where they ran into a bit of trouble. Cal was not pleased.

Cassie stood and looked at Cal. “May I have a word with you in private?” she asked him. She headed to the terrace wondering if Cal would follow.
Cal stared at her as she passed, but didn’t move. “Just talk to her, honey,” Jenny pleaded.
Cal looked down at Jenny as she touched his arm. Being married to Jenny was still new enough to him that he was awe struck every time he saw her. He fought the urge to throw everyone out of the apartment and sweep Jenny off to bed. He couldn’t, his job didn’t allow him to blow this off as nothing.
Unable to keep the anger out of his eyes, he followed Cassie to the terrace.
She began the moment he stepped out. “I agree with every word Sue said. Mostly you have to know she was dead right about the girls. Neither Allie nor Jenny did one single thing wrong last night. Nothing. They didn’t want to go to the party, but Sue and I did, and we managed to get our way, as usual. Jenny did not drink one drop of alcohol and she most certainly did not smoke any pot.”
Taking a deep breath, she went on. “I drank, and I smoked. My decisions, my choice and I’ll deal with the consequences. All Jenny did was try and find us when we left the party and get us home safely, and she did. And if you lay a finger on her for that, then you’re just a damn, big, bully,” she paused. Cal just kept staring. “You better hear what I’m saying, Cal. You have no right to be upset with Jenny.”
They stared at one another for a moment longer, then Cal asked, “What’s Tom going to think about all this?”
“I suppose I’ll find out later,” she told him evenly, “and it’s none of your damn business. I’ll get my things now, my ride’s leaving.”
“If you were my wife, you wouldn’t sit for a week,” Cal told her evenly, referencing spanking directly for the first time in Cassie’s presence.
Cassie turned back, looking Cal in the eye she countered, “And if you were my husband I’d have already smothered you in your sleep.”

I also owe a hugh thank-you to two wonderful women out here. Ella, who did my beta reading. She helped me see where I needed more or better after looking over the first draft. And the other big thank you to Rosie Dee who helped me with the edits. There is no way a book will ever come out with NO errors, but after Rosie Dee goes over it – wow! Let’s just say it was the cleanest book I ever sent in! These are two wonderful women!

26 comments:

  1. Hi PK, woo hoo! I am definitely looking forward to both the wedding and the book :)

    Congratulations on the upcoming release! Love the excerpt, Cassie is so protective of her friends.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie's isn't in this one much, but I love the one story here.

      Delete
  2. I am excited too!!!Have been waiting for ages for this one. Congratulations PK
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you like it!

      Delete
  3. PK, wonderful news. Can't wait. Congratulations.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the release, PK. I recognised the excerpt, I think Cassie must have blogged about that escapade.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about tired of waiting! I'm beginning to think the writing is the easy part.

      Delete
  5. Don't worry a bit, PK. I am way more excited about the new Cal and Jenny book than the royal wedding. I need to plan to have a whole day open just to read that weekend. Then I will get busy on a post from Ella's Bookshelf.

    Love you!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great. But I'll probably take a peek at the royal wedding.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous8:36 AM

    Oh boy!!!! I'm counting down the days. Can't wait to read this new book.
    Sue-B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's worth the wait.

      Delete
  7. You are too sweet. And I agree with Ella. I will give a passing glance to Harry and Meghan on the 19th, but my time will be spent with Cal and Jenny! I love the cover! Can't wait for it!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too! I'm sure they'll cover Harry and Meghan on the news.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the new book, PK! ... I'm looking forward to spending more time with Jenny and Cal ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks NoraJean - I hope you'll enjoy this one.

      Delete
  9. I've marked the date. Congrats - I'm glad one of us is using their talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I think it's time for ONE of us to get off her butt and start writing or I'M gonna come spank it!

      Delete
  10. I'm SO happy for you, PK!! :) I loved the excerpt, and can't wait to read the book!

    That's awesome that Ella and Rosie Dee pitched in and helped you out with editing! I'm excited for you, and for us readers too! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have really been a big help. I'm ready for it to be out!

      Delete
  11. OMG! "I would have smothered you in your sleep"!! Okay. I need to get off my butt and read these things. Awesome PK.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie may be my heart, but I have loved getting to know Cal and Jenny so well. They're great!

      Delete
  12. Late to this reveal party,,but CONGRATS...and hurrah for the rest of us....another Cal and Jen book..with old friends in it! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll think this is a good one.

      Delete
  13. Anonymous2:23 PM

    PK,
    The 19th is just six days away. Hooray!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete