Friday, May 26, 2017

Nice surprise

I got an interesting text from Nick yesterday. He’d come home from work, and then headed out to Wal-Mart for a few odds and ends. He’d been gone a while when I got the following text:

You busy?

Odd, if he was at Wally-World, why did he care if I was busy. Had something happened to the car? Did he need me to pick him up? Was he starving and wanted me to start dinner? It was only 4:30. Well, no matter I text back:

Not really, what do you need?

The answer came back quickly:

Good. I’m heading home. Be ready.
Bottoms up, pants down.


Well, well, well… my afternoon was definitely looking up.


Written by PK at 10:00 AM

13 comments

13 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Meredith Malloy said...

PK,
You know we will need the rest of the story real soon.
Meredith

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger an English Rose said...

Hi PK, :)
love Jan, xx

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Roz said...

Hi PK, ooh I love it, smiling here :) We definitely need the rest of the story :)

Hugs
Roz

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Fondles said...

Arent those the best texts?? Hope it went well!

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

sounds like a nice surprise! :-) Hugs

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger ronnie said...

Big smiles here. I'm with Roz, need the full story.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Ella said...

I would have liked to have seen the smile on your face, PK. That is a text to save. Can't wait for Chapter Two!

Love,
Ella

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Baker said...

I'm with everyone else and then...
--Baker

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Leigh Smith said...

How I would love to receive a similar text. You lucky girl.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Lurvspanking said...

Ya gotta spill now.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Rosie Jones said...

Did Wednesday's wish come true? Do tell!
Rosie xx

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Eric51 Amy49 said...

You've got us all on the hook! What happened when he got home?
Amy

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger lindy thomas said...

What a nice afternoon. Curiosity kills the cat, so come on tell us what happened.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox