Wednesday, May 31, 2017

'bout what you expected

I have to say I’ve chuckled a little over your comments to my last post. It wasn’t meant to be a cliff hanger. All my readers probably had a good idea of what happened. I was very obedient and did exactly as Nick asked and what you might have expected happened. Nice spanking, nice loving. Empty nests are wonderful things.

I haven’t been here much and I really miss it. I feel many are tired of hearing stories of my kids. And while you see there are still spanking around occasionally, they are not frequent enough to fill a blog. It can become a vicious cycle. I get a little down when I don’t blog, because I miss the connection with my friends and all my readers. Then as I get down, I feel less like writing, and on and on.

I’ve also taken up an old hobby that I’ve neglected for years – eleven years to be exact. It took all my free time from the late 90’s until 2006, when I began blogging. Mollie has pestered me to get back to it, so… here’s some samples.





I know coloring has become big lately but I like to draw my own. So, I take my little six-inch ruler and my pens from Wally World and I make different designs and color them. They make great book marks and I used to give them to my students. Now Mollie can give them to hers.

I’m also between books and that makes me feel disconnected too. I’m not sure what book I want to start on. I guess whichever one gels first. I’m still polishing the latest Cassie book, but I’m ready to start on another.

I’ll be here whenever I think of something to say.

Written by PK at 6:00 PM

20 comments

20 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger an English Rose said...

Hi Pk, I know how you feel, hugs
love Jan, xx

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Rosie Jones said...

I have nothing to blog about at the moment. Life is busy but uneventful and that's how I like it! I like your bookmarks, very creative.
Rosie xx

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Roz said...

Hi PK, hooray for some spanking action. I have nothing to blog about either. The bookmarks look awesome :)

Hugs
Roz

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger ronnie said...

Personally I love to read about your children.

Your book marks are lovely. I still have the two you sent me years ago.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Ella said...

I have never had one artistic bone in my body, so I appreciate anything creative in my friends. These are quite original. I remember having a little station in my classroom where kids could create a little bookmark. They loved it.

Your Nick took good care of you, PK. Here's hoping there is another spanking in your near future.

Hugs From Ella

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Leigh Smith said...

Always glad to see a post from NB. I don't post much any more either. What's wrong with us?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger an English Rose said...

Don't know , but sadly I have got it too.
xx

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger PK said...

Thanks for the hug Jan.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger PK said...

I certainly don't want true drama in my life. Thanks about the bookmarks - it's better to do them than sit and snack in the evening.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger PK said...

I guess we all have to take what action we can get. The bookmarks are fun to do.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger PK said...

Thanks Ronnie. Now Mollie has to laminate them for me.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger PK said...

I used to let my kids make then at school too. He does take care of me.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger PK said...

We need to get with it girls.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

Colouring is so relaxing and your bookmarks are lovely. I don't make cool designs like you but I do own a couloring book or two and at times thoroughly enjoy it.
Know that your blog is always enjoyable no matter what you write about and even though I may not always comment I appreciate what you have to say.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Emerging Lurker said...

Hooray for the spanking! And I'm with Ronnie- I too enjoy the stories about your kids. EL

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger lindy thomas said...

PK have you been in my head. I could have written this post with a few exceptions. I've been reading but not posting lately. Missing it like crazy but nothings been happening here as far as TTWD goes. So I have nothing to write about.
Love your book marks you are making, very creative.
I enjoy reading about anything that's happening in your life. Doesn't just have to be about spankings. So keep us all up to date on any news.
Hugs Lindy xx

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger PK said...

I've love coloring since I was a little kid, and I began making these long before the new coloring book for adults came on the market - but I love those too. It is relaxing.

I'm glad to know you come by.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger PK said...

Thanks EL - sometime I like rambling through a post.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger PK said...

I guess we should all just post about anything and everything just to keep up with one another.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger lindy thomas said...

very true

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox