I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Waiting -UPDATE

There was a slight mix up at Blushing Books - December 27 was the original release date, but it was entered incorrectly on their calendar. Not too much longer, hopefully by January 6. I'll be sure to let you know.

I very much feel like I’m waiting. I’m waiting for Christmas, LJ and Colin will be here soon and we’ll celebrate Christmas on January 6th this year.

Still waiting!

I’m waiting to hear about Mollie’s day. She and a friend took the bus to Washington, DC and in a few days they’ll head on to New York City for more sight seeing and to spend a couple of nights with the boys before she flies home on Saturday.



I’m waiting to see what retirement is really going to be like.




And finally I’m waiting on my new book to come out it was supposed to be yesterday, but I’ve learned that it is usually the next day. So here’s hoping it’s sometime today. If it’s out early this morning I’ll come back and up date this – and change the title.


15 comments:

  1. Hi PK, from the sound of it retirement has got off to a great start :) Congratulations on the upcoming release, an looking forward to this and hope there is some news soon.

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas celebration with the boys, lovely that you have more celebrating to look forward to :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's off to a great start for sure. But I sure do miss my boys.

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, Hope all that waiting ends soon, maybe Nick could do some spanking to fill some time in :)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not today, I'm a little under the weather. But I'll survive.

      Delete
  3. I hate waiting but wont be long before you see your boys.

    Congrats on your new book. Look forward to reading it. Hope Mollie had a wonderful time in WDC and NY.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate waiting, but like looking forward to stuff - it's a give and take. Mollie's checked in a couple of time and I think they are having fun!

      Delete
  4. PK,
    I hate waiting as well, but all things you are waiting for will end up being here before you know it. I cannot wait to read your new book. Waiting to see loved ones truly is the hardest thing ever. Hope you have a blessed Christmas when it finally arrives.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we will. Poor Colin hasn't seen his mom in over a year. Book the first week in January.

      Delete
  5. "Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we're waiting for...."

    Won't be long now, PK.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do place the highest value on having my family together!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10:32 AM

    PK,
    We are home, but briefly before we set out again. A new book would sure make me smile. I will check back.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check for that book Jan. 6 - but I promise it's coming. Enjoy your travels.

      Delete
  7. Waiting is the pits. For the new book, I received a message 10:00 PM Christmas Eve that it was live - like I could do something about it then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! But what can you do?

      Delete
  8. waiting is hard...hopefully soon the waiting will be through and you can just enjoy! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete