I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Happy Birthday to me

I want to come back and answer each of my comment - and I will. But I have to say this is the very best birthday I've ever have - from the array of implements that Nick had out to greet me when I got home, to the absolutely amazing gift Mollie gave me. Since so many of you had a hand in that I thank you more than you'll ever know.

I'm happily turning sixty today. I think the idea of ‘getting old’ gets a bad rap.  I don’t mean to say it doesn’t have it challenges.  My knees aren’t what they used to be and there are a few other drawbacks, but all in all I love my age.




I can get senior citizen discounts in so many places these days.

I’m able to say no to things I don’t want to do – things like substitute teaching, certain jobs at the church, and attending Princess House and Tupperware parties.

The house, college, cars – the big things, are paid for.

I can say anything I want to! And if I say it politely, sometimes people even listen.

The children are grown and they are delightful adults. LJ still calls and talks with me every week and Mollie is close enough visit and go out to eat often.

With the empty nest we could choose to do some spanking and have sex whenever we want to – though we haven’t taken advantage to this like we probably should have.

And for me, the best thing about growing older is retirement – which has the duel joy of time to do what I want to do and I can also give up the last shred of worry about anyone finding out about my kink. There is no one who would care, no one to even think of saying 'Shame on you'. If I want, I can talk about my books on Facebook to all my vanilla friends. If ‘found out’ I won’t be thought of as that pervert ‘who writes about sex and adult spanking while she teaches our children.’ Fortunately, being over sixty changes me from ‘pervert’ to colorful! I think I’m definitely going to like this growing older business.








18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, PK! You make a lot of good points! I know you're going to enjoy your retirement and hopefully there will be more spanky fun involved. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday PK agin and ragin sounds wonderful. I might come join in with you. LOL! Have a fun filled day and enjoy retirement.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little gem was from me to you on your 53rd birthday... seems like it was yesterday... seems like it was a lifetime ago:

    There once was a spanko named PK
    Who needed a spank in the worst way
    She found the trick
    To get a smack from Nick
    She had herself a birthday!

    Happy Birthday! Happy Retirement! Happy Sixth Decade!

    All my love,
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday PK and congratulations on your retirement. I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating both and enjoy your new found freedom..in more than one sense of the word. Hope too that you and Nick find more time for some loving spanky action :)

    So happy for you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday PK. Have a great day as retirement beckons!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday PK, I hope you have a great day and an even better retirement. Let the spankings commence!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, PK,
    Hope your day is lovely and your retirement grand.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, PK,
    Hope your day is lovely and your retirement grand.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Have a great day!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, Happy Birthday..you and my youngest share this birthday. Getting older does have its rewards....and is much better than the alternative. Celebrate today...and hopefully a birthday spanking ..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Friend - so happy for you in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:53 AM

    PK,
    Happy Birthday to you! You deserve the very best!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. PK,

    Wishing you a wonderful wonderful day. Happy Birthday.

    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday PK. I hope you get your 60 whacks and one to grow one, plus an extra one for your retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend! PK, I hope that you have a fabulous day, filled with all good things, and good girl things too- such as 60 spanks from your loving fella, and some MFL to go with it!

    Loved your post, and your attitude too! Keep on Agin' and Ragin'... and writing us those great books, that warm our hearts, and Cassie's bottom! Looking forward to your new book too! Love you,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear PK, Happy Birthday and retirement. 60 is definitely old enough to know better but still young enough to do it again...and again. May you continue to grow old disgracefully.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear PK,
    I am sending many hugs and smiles on this special occasion. And I love having a "colorful pervert" for a friend and think you are the best of both. If I get to have friends like you, I do not mind the birthdays so much.

    Love From Ella

    ReplyDelete