I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, February 02, 2015

The truth about Nick's Fantasy Friday

If you didn't get around to reading last Friday's Fantasy Friday, by my own sweet Nick, you might want to go here and read it before I tell the the complete unvarnished truth.

Could it have been a true story - didn't you read carefully? The wife in the story was rude and whiny and complaining, and you all know good and well I'm perfect! That's why I don't get spanked very often and never for discipline - I'm perfect and I never do anything wrong.

Now that we have that established. I will go back in my archives to tell you about the time we did have a little out-in nature fun. This was way back in 2008 - but it was enough fun to have it up as a throwback.  Enjoy...



It's summer time, Mollie is away at camp, and I am enjoying my time off to the fullest. Nick and I decided to go to the mountains Monday morning. It was a beautiful day! We drove a couple of hours and pulled into an overlook with a view that was out of this world. Strangely we were the only ones at this lovely spot. Looking around we saw a lovely meadow on the other side of the road. It was fenced with barbed wire but on further inspection we found a small gate and took off up a path in the grass.

Near the top of the hill was a rocky out crop – interesting – we could stand behind it and see most of the meadow as well as the road and the parking lot and our car parked all alone in the parking lot, but no one could really see us. Hmmmm…

Nick came up behind me and asked if I was ready to pay. Pay? Pay for what? It seems that I have not been keeping up with my assignments for the past few weeks. Well maybe I haven’t but geeze, I’ve been busy. And we have been together most of the time. Okay maybe that doesn’t mean he knows what I have been thinking all the time but still.

So here we are out in the beautiful out doors and he is for sure in the mood to spank (thank goodness). I looked behind us and saw some wicked black berry brambles with big thorns.



I laughed and said “As long as you don’t use those!” He says “Oh that reminds me.” and takes off towards the woods. I have to tell you that there are few sights more endearing than that of your husband, the man you have been married to for a quarter of a century, trotting across a meadow to get a switch.

Oh by the way, switches suck! He started over my shorts and that little thing stung like hell which didn’t seem to slow him down any. The shorts came off next and he used his hand a while but then went back to that darn switch. I was doing the ‘Oh crap that hurts’ spanking dance by this time. But soon the panties were around my ankles. He used his hand again and then that darn switch. I swear I think he changed to the blackberry with thorns somewhere in there! But when he finally stopped with the switch I heard him taking off his belt. Now I think of the belt as my friend but my bottom was hot.  That didn’t stop Nick any. He made that belt whistle. Soon he stopped and started rubbing. We took another peek over the rock. It seemed as though the world was spread out before us – we could see forever, and there wasn’t a soul in site.

Nick spread out our towel and I had the pleasure of kneeling in front of him – a very submissive feeling. I thanked him in the best way I knew how and he seemed to think I was on the right track for sure! One more quick look around to assure that we were completely alone and I lay on the towel for even more fun. After a few minutes Nick told me to get on my hands and knees. We were both half dressed and getting tangled when Nick’s foot got caught in my panties which were at that time residing around my ankles. He muttered “How did I get in your panties?” I couldn’t help laughing, I kinda thought that that had been the whole point.

We did untangle and the fun continued! I like doggie style and all these sensations were hitting me at once. The sun, the rough ground, the gently breeze, my stinging bottom, the overall risk and of course, my wonderful Nick all rolled into one. I will have to say this is a day I am going to remember.

I wonder if Mollie would enjoy another week at camp.

19 comments:

  1. Hi PK, of course you are perfect :) wow, what a great story! Sounds like an awesome time :) there's nothing like the risk of being caught.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a truly interesting experience!

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, how daring of you! Sounds like a fun afternoon all round
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was very private, at the time I wasn't really worried.

      Delete
  3. What a fun day, sounds wonderful. Risky but that adds to the fun.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pleasurable way to spend outdoors. :-) I have not read Nick's story yet - I will make sure to return to read it...but of course you are perfect! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a day. Nick might not agree I'm perfect, but he does act like he thinks it some time.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it happened that time even if we haven't repeated it.

      Delete
  6. I think that day sounds great! Except for the switch! ;-/
    You sure no how to keep it exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hated the switch - but the sting lasted the longest and I did like that.

      Delete
  7. Ouch on the switch, PK! :) But what a wonderful adventure! I will go back and read Nick's story. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just so ticked that he wrote one for me.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing the link to the story PK...it originally came up on my reading list but when I clicked the link, it didn't show up...looked as if you pulled it...never showed again. Oh bless Blogger! *sigh*

    I thought maybe the story was true...but play rather than true discipline. Ooh the switch...no joy in switches!

    Hope you get a repeat session...without the switch. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Switches are like canes - I despise them when they are being used, but I like the after effects a lot.

      Delete
  9. Anonymous1:22 PM

    Hmmm....okay maybe his story wasn't true but I'm not sure I can completely buy the angelic PK theory either, lol..On the other hand my favorite people always have tarnished halos.

    A switch, dang that sounds painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'm that angelic either - but evidently Nick does or I'd be sitting sensitively way more than I am.

      Delete
  10. This is better than fiction!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete