How do I keep everyone updated when I don’t have time to write? Let’s see…
• LJ and Colin and one other roommate now have an apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
• So he has an apartment with a higher monthly rent than my take home pay each month, but no job.
• Due to weather and delayed flights and missed connections it took them 27 hours to get home. They could have driven it faster.
• Mollie took her baby sitting money and bought herself a Macbook – she loves it.
• I don’t like end of grade tests.
• We have tried a little maintenance – sorta. I’m encouraged.
• I crawled into bed last night, just a few minutes after midnight and Nick sleepily said “You’re just adding to your account – you were 20 minutes late the other night.” Who knew he was paying attention. Looks like I might be the one paying attention soon.
Not the smoothest post but I’ll try to do better as soon as school is out. That will be a lovely day!!