I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, August 03, 2009

Family reunion weekend


One wonderful weekend down an even better one coming later this week! The reunion went really well. This was the 25th year since my generation revived it, Nick and I have hosted 24 of those years at our home. This year was the smallest gather in a while for various reasons but some of my very favorite cousins were here so I really enjoyed myself. Ate too much but that’s not a big shock.

I’m more tired than I remember being, I sometimes think I really am getting old but I can’t do much about that. Nick and I have had NO time to ourselves. NONE!! Since Mollie was home for a week from her dental surgery, all the reunion preparations, LJ had been home, Nick is back working and I have not gotten what I want ands need. Well that’s almost true. Nick did corner me in the kitchen early Saturday morning before Mollie got up.


He picked up a wonderful wooden spatula and proceeded to warn me about excessive over eating this weekend. It was feeling darn good until he pulled by pants down to make his point more clear. Owwwwww! I had conflicting feelings for the moment – it hurt and it was wayyyyyyyyy to short! But it is the thought that counts.

So I am resting up now for next weekend. Although the main activity is going to be talking non-stop, an activity I am particularly good at, we have a few activities planned the may take some energy. To bad we don’t have the sex shops like we were able to find in LA. Oh well we Rowdy Old Pervs hope to meet up in Los Vegas sometime in the future and we have heard that they have sex shops there. Hopefully we’ll be able to let you know someday.

7 comments:

  1. I love family reunions, happy it all went well.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK: Glad that you're having so much fun as the summer winds down. It's great that you have such a wonderful family and you enjoy the reunions so much. I'm sure you'll have more fun next weekend. Loved the line about the Rowdy Old Pervs. It's like you're living two lives. Teacher by day, Rowdy Old Perv at night.

    And how thoughtful of Nick to find time for the spatula even if it was way too short.
    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, dear friend, sorry that you aren't getting enough of what you need.
    Very happy that the week-ends are going well.
    Hooray for rowdy old pervs.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:28 PM

    thanks for the bday wishes :) i got out of the maintenance YAY! ty i searched a long time to find one i liked ...glad someone noticed the change :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronnie,
    I love my extended family and I'm really happy we have the reunion here.

    Florida Dom,
    ROP is the real me!! I just play a teacher at school!! Nick has been really sweet.

    Paul,
    As greedy as I am I probably will never get all I want but Nick is really trying and I appreciate his efforts.

    I consider you an honorary ROP for sure. Wish you could join us.

    LM Trouble,
    Thanks for stopping by. Yours is a birthday I would love to go back to! Wish I had been brave enough to tell Nick what spanking meant to me then instead of waiting 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:56 PM

    How could you not be tired? Hosting a family reunion is stressful even if it's good stress. Stress makes us tired and without the prospect of proper spanking time, why stay awake? I'm just sayin'!!

    Hugs,

    KayLynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pk, thats great Nick was able to give you one, even if it was too short

    ReplyDelete