Saturday, May 23, 2009

I knew it was coming

Not the best news here folks, my dear friend and constant companion – that would be my lap top is gone. Actually the computer is working but the hinges are shot and it has to be fixed. I’ve know it was coming for a while but today is got much worse. When I realized this evening that I could no longer use it, Nick and I leaped into the car and rushed it to the Geek Squad. They said it would take about 2 weeks to get it back. So what does an addict do without her computer for two weeks? I’m thinking about rehab.

Seriously I know that there are worse things in the world. I’m gonna survive. I have Nick’s computer for checking email and such but he needs it occasionally too so if I am not around as much I just wanted you to know the reason why.

I am very lucky that a good friend sent a FF story and that I have it ready for next week so please come by for that in case I don’t get to post this week.

And it’s a real shame that it happened now because Nick and I had one of the sexiest, hottest afternoons we’ve had in a while!!! I’ll have to tell you about that some other time!

Written by PK at 10:23 PM

9 comments

9 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, I know what that feels like, you will survive, probably catch up on your reading. :-)
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger ronnie said...

I know just how you feel PK, what a bummer.

Hope you get it back sooner than 2 weeks as I want to read about your afternoon :)

Hope your having a wonderful weekend.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Meow said...

Sorry to hear about the bad computer news, but...... it's not fair to hint about hot, sexy afternoons and then say some other time! Grinning, Meow

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Brambleberry Blush said...

Damn, I want to hear all about the hot, sexy sex!! Come back soon.

cheers!
Carly

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger FunKayLynn said...

PK, I recommend a hot water bottle on your lap. Tap your fingers like your playing piano, then augh out loud indiscriminately. I know this is hard on you - but I'm equally concerned for Nick and the kids! This is too much change too quickly for all of you!!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger PK said...

Paul,
I think I will but I can grab Nick laptop for a quickie since he goes to bed before me most night.

Ronnie,
I know you have been through this yourself. How can I miss something so much when only three years ago I barely touched one.

Meow, Branbleberry,
Don't worry the afternoon was really nice and I don't think I'm going to forget!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger PK said...

Kaylynn,
LOL! Sounds like a good idea. I guess if I didn't have another one to borrow I might be pulling my hair out by now. But it's still going to be a long two weeks.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger YaYa said...

Pk, I feel your pain. It'll go by quick. As you know, my poor laptop joe, his hinges broke too but he is back and as good as ever. Hang in.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

Hope you get it back soon :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox