I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Fantasy Friday!!!!!

Hey folks! We are on out trip and Eva and Adam should be joining us in a few hours. I am posting this because I see that when the new Fantasy Friday posted Friday at midnight it did show that I had up dated. Maybe this will show. A great Fantasy Friday is right below this post or click here to read it. And if anyone can tell me why it's not updating I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. I hope ya'll have a great time and a safe trip! Please be sure to give us an update from the road.

    Did you by any chance look at the date your Fantasy Friday posted? I actually read it Tuesday night in my reader because you published it March 31st. You have the option of changing the posting dates and scheduling them....

    or...

    maybe it didn't update because Booger came by and did a 'gotcha!'

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete