I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Owwwwwww... and not the good kind!


Short post today. I’m having a little problem my hand this weekend. One hand is just not working like it should and it is hurting like hell! I have a little problem with arthritis but it rarely flares up this bad. I have some medicine that will take care of it when it gets like this and I’ll start taking it now. I am trying to limit my typing, and that’s a little like weaning myself off oxygen. I am sure I’ll be here for Gratitude Tuesday.

9 comments:

  1. Hope you get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK, Sorry to hear that, I get a little arthritis in my hand but nothing like you must get, sounds really painful.

    Take it easy and rest it. Hope its back to normal soon.

    Enjoy your Sunday PK.
    Love Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Hi PK:
    Take care and rest up your wrist. I hope it feels much better soon. Joint pain is NO fun. Waiting patiently for your next post :)
    Take care
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read this/hope it gets better very soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:36 PM

    Ooooh....that sort of pain is definitely not fun. Hope it goes away soon.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my poor baby! How will you survive? Maybe Nick can get you voice activated computer, so you don't have to type!

    I hope you feel better!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch, hope you are a bit more pain free today. Eliane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon, PK.

    Hugs,
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaya,
    The hand is feeling much better.

    Ronnie,
    It can get really, really bad at times but thankfully it doesn't happen very often.

    Thanks AG,
    It is much better.

    Jean,
    I appreciate this and I hope your knee is improving too.

    M:e,
    The meds seem to be working.

    Grace,
    That is a good idea but I am rarely alone when I am on the computer. I don't think my posts will be quite the same with Mollie listening!

    Eliane,
    Thanks for coming by, it is better.

    Marcus,
    Thanks. Great to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete