Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Spanking Survey

I found this survey over at Hermione's (her's looks neater than mine) and I wanted to give it a try.

SPANKING SURVEY

Have you ever gotten spanked?: Of course!

Do you like to be spanked?: I love it.

Are you bad?: Nope, I am very good.

Are you spanked over you pants or pants and undies pulled down?: Yes.

What is your favorite thing about spanking?: The love and attention.

Do you get spanked hard?: Yes.

What position are you in when getting spanked?: Usually laying on the bed.

What do you like to be spanked with?: Anything he wants to try.

Do you all get spanked?: Just me.

Who spanks you?: Nick.

How long does the spanking last?: Usually not quite long enough.

When is the last time you got spanked?: Two days ago.

Do you spank yourself?: I have in the past, not any more.

Do you have a spanking fetish?: I sure do.

After your spanking is over do you still act bratty later on?: No, I am an angel.

How hard do you get spanked?: Sometimes very hard.

Have you ever gotten your butt belted?: Oh yes!

Have you ever gotten your butt paddled?: Sure have.

Have you ever gotten spanked in public?: Swatted, not spanked.

What do you get spanked with the most?: Right now my new OCW. (If you don't know what that is go here for the story and a picture.)

On a scale of 1-10 how much does the spanking hurt?: Usually about a 5 or 6, we have been to an 8 or 9 on occasion.

Do you feel you deserve it?: Yes! I am a very good girl!

What do you get spanked for?: Fun mostly.

How many times have you gotten spanked?: More than one, less than a thousand. But we are working on it!

How many times the spanker spank you during the spanking?: Somewhere between 10 and 300 if I'm lucky.

What do you do to deserve them?: I am a wonderful wife.

Have you ever gotten spanked infront your friends?: Again swatted maybe, not spanked.

Have you ever gotten you butt caned?: Nope.

Do you like the pain of the spanking?: I do.

Have you ever gotten spanked with a wooden spoon?: I have.

Have you ever gotten spanked with a hairbrush?: Yes, and it HURTS!

Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong?: Yes.

Is spanking a big part of your everyday life?: Yes it is.

Do you get spanked more than once a day?: I think I have been.

How often do you get spanked?: Not often enough but I can't complain.

Is your butt red and sore afterwards?: Yes!

Do you spanked gently or hard?: Hard.

Have you ever gotten spanked with a sneaker?: No, I don't think so.

Do you believe in spanking?: Yes. I feel that it does exist.

Have you ever been spanked so hard that you started to cry?: No.

What age did you stated getting spanked?: 49, did I wait long enough?

Do you still a get spanked?: I sure do.

Do you think that spanking is a good punishment?: Only for adults that want it.

Have you ever gotten spanked for swearing?: Not as an adult.

Do you think spanking is fun?: Sure is.

What does the spanker say to you before your spanking?: Get those pants off.

Have you ever gotten spanked for getting bad grades?: Not me.

Have you ever gotten a spanking for no reason at all?: Is 'just because' a reason?

Have you ever gotten spanked by a teacher?: Nope.

Is your butt spankable?: So I hear from Nick.

Who spanks you the most?: Nick only.

Is spanking your hobbie?: It's one of them.

Do you want a spanking right now?: Well yes, but not until I finish this survey.

Do you get lectured during the spanking?: Rarely.

Have you ever gotten spanked with your butt in the air?: I have.

Have you ever gotten spanked so hard you butt was swollen?: I don't think so, I am afraid it's alway that big.

Have you ever watched someone else you know getting spanked?: Once as a kid. That's all.

Do you hate spankings?: Are you nuts?

Have you ever spanked someone: Only a little.

Did they learn their lesson?: What lesson?

How many people spank you?: Just one.

Is spanking allowed in your family?: Only for adults who want it.

Have you ever been spanked with more than one spanking instrument?: Yes, most of the time.

Have you ever gotten spanked for lying?: I guess maybe once.

Have you ever gotten spanked for cursing?: Nope, I am not usually a potty mouth

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

Written by PK at 12:02 PM

5 comments

5 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Yup. You're a spanko alright. Imagine that!!!

ROFLMAO

Who knew?

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger CeeCi said...

Just sayin'... I think you deserve a good spank for every single one of those answers!

Come on Nick, get out the OCW, your wife just as much as told you she needs a good spanking today.

Grab your ankles, PK! :D

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

When someone does a meme I usually learn something new about them. But with this survey, I did not learn one single new thing about you. But then I always knew you were a true blue spanko! Congratulations!

I may give this one a whirl. I might even add a detail or two!

Huggs
Theresa

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, OK, now go stand in the corner and think about your favourite spanking.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Debbie :) said...

Oh PK, I'm still laughing at this meme and your answers. I burst out laughing about the swollen question. Great answer. I'm sure your butt is not big.

Funny stuff. You gals crack me up.

Debbie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox