Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What we've been up to

We have been having some fine times that I haven’t had the chance to tell you about yet. Now we haven’t been wild and crazy we have actually been more calm and loving. It’s the book I tell you, Tantric Secrets for Men , it has some fine ideas. One idea we have tried is the ‘morning devotion’. It is just a short time each morning when we ‘connect’. It is not a time when we are either worried about reaching a climax, its more about touching, muscle control, sharing energy – I don’t know exactly how to explain it, but it’s nice. I have to almost laugh when I think that only a few years ago I would not have liked this. But I really do like it. We are not fanatical, if we miss a morning that’s okay but we have only missed one day since we started almost 2 weeks ago. It is a different thing for us and this is one time I believe change is good.

Last Sunday afternoon we did manage to get some time alone while Mollie was at a party. It had been a while since we had had a long afternoon and we did make the most of it. We hadn’t even gotten to try our new Karma Sutra oil. He got out my favorite paddle the OCW, I just love that thing!! I would have enjoyed a longer spanking. A long slow warm up is always fun. I love the spanking because it sets the stage for me; it gets my juices flowing so to speak. I feel safe and cared for and centered after a spanking. Now the events that followed couldn’t have been better!

Yes, I found out that the oil is wonderful for blowjobs but let me tell you that first he showed me how nice it was when he used them on me! VERY nice! I was cuffed to the bed and he told me I was his until he decided to let me go! He let me play with lots of our toys. The plug and the vibrator are two of my favorites! I thought the spanking part was over once I was cuffed to the bed but actually you can be rolled pretty far to the side and get a few whaps in. Not to mention the diaper position, owwww!

It was a wonderful afternoon! Nick did everything for me a man can do for his lady and then I hope I was able to return some of the favor to him. I will add my vote that the oil is a wonderful thing!

When I first came out to Nick and we started TTWD my biggest fear was that it was too good to be true and that as exciting as it was in the beginning, it just couldn’t last. I NEVER thought it would last. I was just thrilled to have it for a little while. But it did last! I no longer think of it as an amazing anomaly. It is a change we have chosen for our lives and we are both very, very happy with this change. I give Nick most of the credit but I have to thank you guys too. I thank everyone who has blogged, everyone who has commented, everyone who has emailed me and everyone who has read here. I wonder if these wonderful changes would have been able to take hold without the ability to talk with other like me. I know we encourage each other to try new things and we are a sounding board for each other on every topic. This community means the world to me and I thank each and every one of you!

Written by PK at 11:16 PM

9 comments

9 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

I am so truly happy for the both of you. :-) Keep enjoying each other! Hugs, Terps

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK. dear girl, I remember your beginnings.
I am delighted for you both, long may it continue.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Nick said...

I will have to agree with what my wife says (at least this time). Much of the change in attitude about enjoying sex and being open to find more ways to enjoy intimacy in varied levels I do attribute to the support and encouragement given by her "peeps". Ceeci's tip on the book Tantric Secrets for Men has been enlightening. Statements suggest making intimacy a higher priority and point out that we should not be always be waiting for the "perfect" time but should be making a greater effort to take advantage of the time we have. On page 210 the phrase "too often the mind focuses on the destination and misses the journey" was almost the exact words we had recently used. After practicing control for several days without ejaculation, a slow build up and then a little Karma Sutra oil and the experience was mind blowing! I know we are not likely to practice, and certainly not master, all the techniques in the book, but it has been rewarding.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger K said...

It's wonderful to be able to try new things and keep that intimacy alive after years of marriage. I'm really happy for you. :)

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger grace said...

You guys are great!

I want to grow up to be just like you and NICK!

Love you!

HUGS!
grace

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger CeeCi said...

You gave me goosebumps, PK, then I read Nick's response to your post.

Bravo, PK and Nick! There is no perfect, there is only what we have right here and right now. We can't change what has gone before. We can't know what is yet to come, so why not make the very best out of what is going on in every moment we're given.

*sigh*

I love you both!!

CeeCi

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Caryagal said...

Sounds like a truely wonderful afternoon and I love the connecting before getting going in the morning. PS and I do that most Saturday and Sunday mornings. I hope we can do more soon :-) I knew you would keep this going! You guys are dedicated to each other and have really really come a long way! I love your blog and am thankful to have you as my friend.

Love,

Carye

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger PK said...

Terps!
We are enjoying and I would like this for all my friends!

Paul,
All I have heard about the wonderful love affair between you and Mel helped me realize how good a marriage could be.

Nick,
You and I are sharing the a most wonderful adventure. We are closer than we have ever been and I love you more than ever. The adventure is ours and it is real but it has been strengthened by my friends. When you agree to come to LA to meet everyone I realized you saw their importance too. As for the book - keep reading, I love to learn new things!

K,
Yep I think we are doing pretty well for being married 25 years!

Grace!
LOL! I really can't picture anyone saying that! We are pretty ordinary folks, as you found out, but we are enjoying ourselves.

CeeCi,
The book suggestion has been wonderful. Meeting all of you also helped us grow closer and increased our willingness to try new things. Love you!

Thanks Carye,
You make me feel special. I just get our here and talk it's you guys talking back that is so special.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very happy time. I am so happy for the both of you

Jean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox