I found this at Eva's so here we go, lets get ready for the season!! I hope everyone will do this one.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I use some of both but I like to wrap packages if I possible can.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, for a long time. But I do miss the smell of a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Later than most folks sometime next week probably.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year’s Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but I am the only one in the family that does so I usually don’t buy it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? One year I got a baby doll and a toy machine gun. I loved both equally!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes I do.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My father-in-law
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mollie, she wants everything and she will be happy to give anyone a list if they would like.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? As a kid I didn’t like clothes.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? I rarely send Christmas cards anymore. Only to a few special people.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but Mollie love the gifts I receive at work and she usually takes them.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sausage balls, cake, cookies, pies, turkey, gravy, candy, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, cheese balls, pumpkin bread, banana bread, shrimp trays…
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I like all lights but we have clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love the all old standard
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? We take turns, this year we will be going to my sisters who lives two hours away. Next year she will come to our house. We both do Christmas morning at our own houses before one of us travels.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Well I sat here and tried it and yes I can!
20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We do Nick’s family at his parents house on Christmas Eve. And then Santa comes to our house that night and we open presents Christmas morning. I usually get my kid an ornament each Christmas and I let them open them Christmas Eve morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Things seem to get real busy and rushed if you aren’t careful.
23. What I love most about Christmas. Being off work and having time with the family. LJ comes home.
If you haven’t read the Fantasy Friday this week go here and read and don’t forget to vote!