Yesterday was a great day!
• Had the afternoon off for a cat scan for kidney stone
• Scan took 5 minutes
• Had the rest of the day off with Nick
• Nick had said I deserved a reward for my weigh loss
Not good things:
• Have a kidney stone that the doctor says won’t pass on its own.
• Have to go to the urologist Wed.
• Losing another half day
• Mollie comes home with tons of homework that requires her to use my computer!!!
Really great thing:
• Wonderful OTK spanking by hand, leather paddle, light wooden paddle and big mean paddle
• A luxurious, sensual shave
• A full body massage with the flogger
• Continued spanking with a yard stick and tawse (not wild about the tawse)
• Got to play with plugs and vibrators
• Made love slowly in the olde fashion way
• Felt totally loved and pampered all afternoon
• Felt very connected to Nick
Unexpected good things later:
• I got a birthday present from my twin. She sent me a tee-shirt saying “It’s a twin thing, you wouldn’t understand”. I love it!! A very special gift!! She also sent a special card with a picture of her wearing her shirt. Plans are this spring we will be able to take our picture together wearing out matching shirts.
Strangely her girls and Mollie were confused. They pretty much said “We don’t get it, you’re not…” But Eva and I get it. Our husbands seem to get it. So we just told the girls “It’s a twin thing, you wouldn’t understand”.
So tell me did anyone have a better day than I did? If you did I want to hear all about it!