I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, October 03, 2026

Saturday Spankings - Where's Cassie?



First some exciting news (at least for me!).

I DID IT! It took over two years, there were tears, some depression, it took money and it took a lawyer, but I now have the rights back to all my books! And now finally I’m ready to republish and get all my Cassie books back on Amazon. My former publisher STILL hasn’t taken everything down, but if you want to buy MY books, you can go to my author page or order from the links below. Each of my Cassie books have book one, book two… and so on the cover. And if you’re ever thinking of publishing please, please let a lawyer look over the contract and be SURE it tells you if you’re ever getting your rights back and when. 

Being the tech savvy person I am, I'm positive (LOL) all the links are working correctly, but if you see a problem, please leave a comment letting me know and I'll try by best to correct it.

One other note, I combined books one and two for the Cassie's Space series and the Cal's Law series. That's why there are only 9 Cassie Space books and three Cal's Law books.

The first book of each series is permanently $0.99 on Kindle. 


Now on with Saturday Spankings -

Cassie loves nothing better than spending time with her grandson. But one afternoon, shortly before nap time Cassie and Christian disappear from the Landing. Everyone is looking, but they are nowhere to be found.


“All right, now wait,” Tom said. “They’re around here somewhere. Lily, when did you last see her?” he asked.

“They sat right there and ate they lunch just after twelve o’clock. Then they played with his cars and trucks over there by the coffee table and after a while Christian said he wanted to go outside. Missy went and put her on some shoes and got his too and out they went. Probably just ‘fore one o’clock. She know he goes down for his nap ‘bout two. And she tell me if they leavin’ The Landin’,” Lily said. Her face was looking more drawn and Allie was near tears.

Sue and Jenny, followed by Ryder and Sophie, came in about then, shaking their heads to indicate they hadn’t seen her. When Annie and Sophie came in alone a few minutes later, Allie began crying. “I’m calling Ryan.”

Jenny said, “Now wait. Cassie wouldn’t just run off somewhere with the baby. She’s at one of our houses or maybe she’s visiting with another neighbor across the street. Or maybe they came in without you seeing them and went to watch a movie and fell asleep in the theater.”

Nearly before she finished the sentence Tom dashed up the stairs to check. But the theater was empty.

Annie grabbed her phone and called Andy. “We still can’t find them, please check every room in the house and check the boathouse too.” She hung up as Tom came down the stairs shaking his head. “I’m calling the club to see if they went there,” Annie announced.

“Willow,” Allie called in a shaky voice. “Where’s Cassie? Find Cassie!” she urged, trying one of Willow’s favorite games. But Willow just looked around as if to say, she’s not here. Everyone followed them out as Allie tried again on the deck. Willow ran to the yard, but then just sat.

Ryan, who had been working only two streets over, pulled into the driveway, Ryder with him. “Are they here? Did you find them?” he asked as he hurried toward them.

“No!” Allie wailed, bursting into tears and burying her face in Ryan’s chest.

“Ryder, you and Sophie check Sue’s house and then ours,” Jenny commanded. “I’ll check the docks and go along the river path and meet you at our house.” 

Ryan said, “I’ll check our house.” Tom, Sue and Annie crossed the quiet street to check with the other neighbors, leaving Lily to stay with Allie. Those who were home hadn’t see either of them.

Within fifteen minutes everyone was back at the house with absolutely nothing to report. Allie sobbed in Lily’s arms. As Jenny met Tom’s eyes she nodded. “I’m calling Cal,” she announced.

At that moment Ryder cried out from the yard, “They’re here, they’re here!”

Everyone rushed out, stunned at what they saw. Cassie, covered nearly head to toe in mud was staggering up the drive. Her face looked both exhausted and panicked as she clutched the limp, mud-covered body of her grandson to her chest.



Suspicions on the River, 

Book Three

(a Cassie’s family story)

Cal and Jenny have a nearly idyllic marriage. There are rare trips across his lap for minor problems, but most of those trips are just for fun. Could that be changing? Pat, Cal’s former lover, has moved back to town and she wouldn’t mind giving it another try with Cal. She feels he can’t be serious about this little twit that he married so quickly. Pat feels that once Cal realizes she offers him a better option, he’ll choose her. But soon mysterious things begin happening to Pat. Is someone trying to run her out of town? Could that someone be Jenny?

Cassie and the whole river family try to keep Jenny occupied and out of trouble, but suspicions just go from bad to worse. Both Jenny and Pat want Cal and they’re willing to fight for him. How dirty will this fight get?



 Cassie’s Space series

These nine books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.


Cal’s Law series


Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couples. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. Their relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 



In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!

These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

And, of course, the links -


Cassie’s Space Series:

Cassie’s Space

Cassie on the Move

Cassie’s River Living

Cassie’s Conflict

Cassie’s Influence

Cassie’s Ordeal

Cassie Corralled

Cassie’s Road Trip

Cassie’s Life


Cal’s Law Series:

Cal’s Law

Educating Jenny

Searching for Home


On the River Series

On the River

Secrets on the River

Suspicions on the River

Undercurrents on the River

Family on the River

Sunset on the River





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations PK, that is awesome news. Good on you!

    Oh gosh, how scary for everyone. I'm definitely wondering what happened and hope Christian will be ok.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete