I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday Spankings - Allie's dilemma


Welcome back to Saturday Spanking! I’m putting up snippets from the fourth Cassie book, Cassie’s River Living. In my last Saturday Spanking Cassie was trying to explain the lifestyle to Allie. In this week’s snippet Allie continues the conversation by share a little of what’s going on in her life.

 

“Cassie, Ryan came to pick me up at work a couple of weeks ago.” Allie had been working as a waitress at one of our local restaurants this summer. “I was standing outside with the girls waiting. Both of them were smoking and when they offered me a cigarette, I just took it. It was no big deal, but Ryan nearly had a fit when he pulled up. He fussed all the way home and when we got out of the car, he popped me on the butt. It was hard. Then he said I need a good spanking and that if he saw me smoking again, he’d give me one.”

Hmm…

She went on. “The next day we talked. That’s when he told me some of what Tom had told him about how it’s the man’s job to protect the women they love. Even from themselves if necessary.”

That was certainly classic Tom.

“So what did you say?” I asked her.

“Not much. I just didn’t know what to say. Cassie, you know I love Ryan, but this is just … I don’t know.”

“Well, I know one thing. You two have to talk about this. I have no opinion of whether this would be something that would be right for your relationship, but it is something you both have to agree on. If you don’t agree, then it would be dead wrong for him to spank you. I know Tom would agree with that too. You and Ryan will have to do a lot of discussing.”

“Do you always agree when Tom spanks you?” I laughed again. The girl is quick.

“Let’s just say I have agreed in theory that Tom is the head of our family and yes, I have consented for him spanking me when he feels it’s necessary. That doesn’t mean I don’t often object and nearly always try to talk him out of it at the time.”

When we got back to the house, I offered to fix lunch for Allie but she had plans later to meet friends. She gave me a hug and said, “Cassie, I’m really glad we talked. I feel a lot better. I love Tom too and I didn’t like the way I was feeling about him last night. I think I understand about you two now, but I’m still not sure what I want to tell Ryan.”

“That’s okay, honey, you don’t have to know what you want to say, you just have to talk to him. Oh, and one more thing,” I told her as she headed toward her house. “If I find out you’ve been smoking again, I might spank you myself. That’s the one vice I managed to stay away from all my life and you better not start. You hear me?”

Allie laughed at me. “Don’t you have to get my permission, too?” she asked.

“No,” I told her. “I’m old and I can get away with anything. You mind me now.” She went into her house laughing and shaking her head at me.




Cassie and Tom are happily settling into River Living. Cassie hoped that this peaceful setting would be enough to keep her out of trouble. But how can she stay out of trouble with Sue living at the river too? Staying out of trouble proves just too difficult.

Cassie is happy that Tom and Ryan are growing so close, but she is concerned about what relationship advice Tom may be giving him. Overheard conversations and statements from Ryan have her worried. Is Tom sharing his thought on adult spanking with Ryan? It seems so and when Cassie realizes that Allie is hearing these thoughts too, she’s worried. Cassie realizes she is going to have to try to explain things more fully. Can Cassie explain this way of life to eighteen-year-old Allie?



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)


Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:43 AM

    I love this snippet. Very wise words from Cassie, and I love her last comment lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she has a good way of explaining things. And there is a lot of truth in that last statement.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with Roz. Great snippet, PK. And Cassie is totally right about spanking and smoking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! With all Cassie has in her past I'm surprised she never took up smoking.

      Delete