I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, November 20, 2023

Children can be so difficult!

Sadly, Mollie has grown tired of my questions. Since she didn’t get my writing gene, I really think it’s that she doesn’t want to write out her answers. But she did throw me a bone. I had asked what he looked like. When she pretty much told me she wasn’t going to respond to my questions, I asked for a picture. Her reply was, “I don’t have a good one.” To which I answered, “That’s fine, I’ll take a bad one.”

 

A few minutes later I got the picture. The picture of the Viking I put up in my last post was pretty accurate. We had the following text conversation.

 

Me: Two weeks ago I told Daddy that I thought he looked like. I said I’m guessing red hair and a full beard. I’m impressed with me! Nice looking fella.

 

Mollie: How in the world would you guess that?

 

Me: You always said you thought the minister’s son was good looking and that that was your ‘type’ so that was what I was going by.

 

Mollie: Ah gotcha. Although red hair is not my first choice.

 

Me: At least he has hair.

 

She sent me back a thumbs up and laughing/crying emoji.

 

Then the other night I thought of something else and sent her the following text.

 

Me: Hey girl. I had a thought. I’m thinking you’ll say no, but a yes might be fun. If you are at all ready for us to meet D would you think of inviting him to the family Christmas party? Don’t have a heart attack yet, just think.

 

There are lots of people so no one is going to corner him for long, and meeting in a crown might be better than one on one, these aren’t people you see all the time, you can come and leave when you want to, you know #1 cousin is the nicest person around and she will make him feel comfortable AND best of all, Sister won’t be there.

 

It’s just a thought. If it’s not something you would be interested in now that’s fine too.

 

Mollie: Probably not…

 

Me: That’s fine. It was just a thought.

 

I was thrilled that she didn’t say absolutely not!

 

I really don’t expect her to invite him, but who knows. We have a few weeks, and the idea might grow on her.

 

For those of you young parents out there who may be experiencing the terrible two’s – just wait until they hit their 30’s then they get really difficult to deal with.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:06 AM

    Hi PK,

    Well done on getting the pic, and being so accurate with your guess.

    I hope Mollie continues to answer your questions. Good news she didn't say no outright to inviting him to Christmas.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she'll answer some verbally as long as I don't ask too many. But he's a cute fellow. I hope they continue to go out.

      Delete
  2. She could surprise you and pop in to the party with him.
    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:37 AM

      That would definitely be a surprise! And one I would love!

      Delete