I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Still here

I'm alive and well but I just haven't been on the computer lately. I'm having eighteen of Nick's family over for lunch tomorrow. You all know how much I love cooking and cleaning and getting ready for company. In addition we're babysitting for Mollie's dogs this weekend too. 

But if you're interested I have a new post up at PK Corey's Reading room today, a snippet from Cassie on the Move if you're willing to go over for a quick read.

Nothing has change with my publisher. They still aren't paying me or answering any of my emails. So I have no idea when  a new book will be out. But it's ready to go when I can get it all figured out.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, 18! Good luck with all that entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were able to have it outside so it was all very casual. It was a good day.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3:21 AM

    Sounds like a full on weekend. Wow, 18 guests is a lot to feed. Hope the lunch went well. I hope too that you are to find some resolution with the publisher.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just had hotdogs and all the fixing so it was fairly simple. As for the publisher, I hope so too.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a fun and busy weekend! :-) Enjoy! I am sorry you are still having issues with the publisher. Sending big hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps, I appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Hope your lunch went well. I do hope you can get this resolved with your publishers. Do you know if they are still around or have they gone bust? Does anyone know?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lunch went great, we had a wonderful time. I hope it will get resolved, eventually. But they are still around, I still get email ad about books they have coming out.

      Delete