I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, March 07, 2022

I actually do know some things.

Baker reminded me that March is question month. After fifteen years of blogging, I guess I’ve answered every question you might have, whether you wanted to know the answer or not. But hopefully there are new readers all the time and I’m still happy to answer any questions you might have. I don’t pretend to be a know-it-all, but here are some things I do know a bit about in the vanilla world.

 

·      Raising a gay child. 

·      Child rearing in general (I like the way my kids turned out.)




·      Math up through the 6th grade.

·      Relaxing and not letting things stress you out. (I can’t do this all the time, but I can most of the time.)

 

In the spanko world:

·      I understand the desire to be spanked – whether for play or punishment, I understand.

·      I understand the fear of coming out to the one you love – I have suggestions.

·      I understand the fear of being outed to your family and friends. And I have some suggestions as to what to say to them if that happens.

·      I know about many different implements and how sever they may be. I know great ones for beginners and for play and it know a few that should be avoid at all costs!

·      I know alternate forms of discipline (punishment) that are silent.

·      I know how to cope when TTWD goes out of your life.





 

One of my greatest loves now is writing, both blogging and my books.

 

·      I know how to write stories.

·      I know how to develop characters.

·      I can explain what little I know about actually publishing a book.

·      I can give suggestions for creating and maintaining a blog.

·      I can give suggestions for handling online trolls and hateful commenters.

 

*I do NOT know how you get to be a rich and famous author – we’ll need to ask Stephen King or E.L. James those question. But I can tell you how to have fun writing.


·       I also know the characters in my books. Should you have any questions about Cassie and Tom, Sue and Steve, Annie and Andy or maybe the younger couples Allie and Ryan or Jenny and Cal I’ll be happy to answer them. There is one question I’ve been waiting and waiting for someone to ask – but no one ever has. I guess I’ll keep waiting. 


Here are my areas of expertise – and I do use the term very loosely. I won’t tell you my full name, my address or my weight. But for anything else, ask away!



4 comments:

  1. Hi PK,I love your list! I would be interested in your suggestions for dealing with being outed.

    I am curious as to what benefits ttwd brought to your relationship and whether these have remained since you stopped practicing ttwd.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, your question gives me good posting material. I'll be answering soon.

      Delete
  2. I had forgotten that March used to be Q&A month.... but truthfully I can't believe that anyone would have any questions for me - not now - after all these years of my posts.. my life is kind of an open book ya know?

    Which is probably why I don't have any questions for you.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, we've both been here a long time. But I'm hopeful that there are new people coming by and even if they don't ask questions they might enjoy some of the answers.

      Delete