I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Simple questions can sometimes get you thinking.

I enjoyed this meme that Ronnie shared. Some meme are just light hearted fun but every once and a while you stumble onto a question that you really needed to answer.


One of the first to welcome you to blogging?


Although I found Bonnie first, I can’t think about the beginnings of my blogging days without thinking of Eva at Nothing Random. She was brand new at the time also and we became fast friends. She challenged me, encouraged me, taught me the ins and outs of blogging and we emailed one another constantly during the day. Over the years we visited in one another’s homes and vacationed together. It was an amazing friendship that blossomed for me in my middle age and I’ll always be grateful.


There were others here at the very beginning, Paul, Theresa, Grace and Ceeci, they were, are still, dear to me.



Knickers up/on or down/off?


I always liked to start with them up, but that never seemed to last long.

Current favorite - wood or leather?


Wood is just fine for fantasy, but I’ll always go with leather in real life.


Have you ever gotten spanked for swearing?

 

Nope, I don’t swear much and Nick never cared.


Have you ever been caned?


Well… we have several canes and Nick has used them on me. But I’m really not sure of the answer to this question.


What do you get spanked with the most?


We don’t partake anymore, but the dogging bat was always one of our favorites. 


Have you been spanked more than once in a day?


Yes I have.


Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong?


Yes, but very seldom. 


On average how many times are you spanked a month?


Now days, zero.


How long have you been practicing TTWD ?



Such a thought provoking question. We began in 2006 and we gave it a truly good effort for the next eight to ten years. Then we spent a few more years starting and stopping, communicating and not communicating. Then I spent another year being alternately mad, excited, frustrated, hopeful, full of anticipation, joyful and depressed. All those emotions slamming me in different directions day after day got to be too much. I love Nick more than anything, but for my own mental well-being I stepped away from TTWD. We are still happily married, but I still find myself at times wishing we still had that special closeness that TTWD brings.




15 comments:

  1. Hi PK,I enjoyed reading your answers. We haven't practiced ttwd for years now either. However, every now and then there is a spanking of the sexy, fun kind.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for you. We can't even seem to get into that these days.

      Delete
  2. Do love the memes. TTWD was never a priority for hubby so it too has gone by the wayside. Sad, can't even remember hubby's blogging name. BTW, didn't realize that Eva's blog was Aimless Rambling too, or was that just a brain drain like my hubby;s name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wrong! So sorry. Eva's was Nothing Random - I guess as an equally close friend I got the two names mixed up. And Sunny, your husband's name was Ray.

      Delete
  3. I loved your answers. Yes you have been caned:)

    Like SG (hello) I didn't know Eva's blog was called Aimless Rambling.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I corrected it, see answer above. I'd say if someone saw you caned and then me, what we've done could hardly be called a caning.

      Delete
  4. Loved reading your answers to such sweet memories. Have some of my own, but they make me sad, so I'll keep them to myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are only two times I feel like writing - when I'm happy and went I'm sad. Keep that in mind. Sometimes it will exchange one feeling for the other.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for this. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi PK,

    So many bloggers who tried DD have stepped away from it. At one time it was all the rage. We never got into it, but still spanking for the thrill of it.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are just as many participating as ever - I think it' blogging about it that's gone down. Age may be a factor, it's hard to say. But I still say it's a good thing in many marriages.

      Delete
  6. I think I did this one as well. You were the one to welcome me! I will be forever grateful!
    I think evolution, waxing and waning always happens in this TTWD world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love new people. I'm so glad you found our little group.

      Delete
  7. Enjoyed reading your answers. These days I'm not even sure the thing we do is the same thing that we think of in the old days. Our thing is just finding time together when we can, eating out, cuddling sometimes, and running errands.

    It's been tough. And i don't think you're the only ones that haven't had any "action" in a while. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tough. I think the worst is that I no longer care that there is no action.

      Delete