I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Nick steps up

*Just to put this in reference, we don’t do anything with submission. Nick doesn’t want that. I like to pretend we have a domestic discipline marriage. I pretend that if I don’t follow his few basic rules, he’ll spank me. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t. So anyway…

 


I can say I had a memorable afternoon last week. We’ve done almost no TTWD for many months – at least nine or ten I’d think. But in the last month we dabbled a little. I needed it. I wanted something harder than Nick is comfortable with. But whether or not to ask, how to explain what I wanted, did I really know what I wanted? It was all very confusing. 

 

We figured our way through it – I think if I went into all the details most of you would think it was very cumbersome and unnecessary. But it worked for us. It was a combination of provocative emails with a little role play thrown in. 

 

If you’ve read here long you probably know I have so many different people wandering around in my head that they practically have to elbow their way through at time. I’m not crazy, well no more than the rest of the folks in my life. I know what’s real and what isn’t. I often just don’t care and let these people have their say at times – at least through the written word. Nick knows this and sometimes draws on it.

 

Liz is one of these characters (I’ve sometimes referred to her in the past as BadAss.) She’s a big mouth and a tattletale. Sometimes Nick will email her to ask what’s going on and damn if she doesn’t tell him. Are you getting the picture yet? My husband writes to another aspect of my personality, to find out what’s going on with me and she can tell him things I can’t bring myself to tell him. Okay, forget what I said, I am crazy.

 

After we played a bit just before this last time, he sent me a ‘questionnaire’ kind of thing as a way to review. He was mostly teasing, but he also wanted information. Here’s one example of how Liz and I differed in our answers:

 

Nick:

Was the spanking today too intense?

 

PK:

I’d say the spanking intensity was just about right.

 

Liz/BadAss: 

Well now, let me add a little bit here. When you’re playing cards, teasing, joking around with this girl, she can’t take much. She’s become a wimp. So when it something like that – go light. But if you’re engaging in a discipline session… when you can take a day or two to tap into the girls guilt she can certainly take it longer and harder. You may never know what she’s feeling guilty about. You don’t have to – but you can say something to the effect of, “You know you deserve every bit of this.” And yes, she knows. (I know what she feels guilty about – don’t worry, it’s truly nothing serious and most women wouldn’t feel guilty for a second.)

 

Nick:

What was not intense enough to be effective?

 

PK:

All was good. 

 

Liz/BadAss:

I think as long as you’re getting this girl in a serious frame of mind (a few day, with text or emails to get her thinking,) the spanking should have been more intense. It was good, but she could have used more and harder.

 

That why he emails her sometimes. I usually let her have her head and she tell way more than I would, but there are some things I still won’t let her tell. Why not? Because I think because some of my fantasies are pretty dark, twisted and weird and even after nearly thirty-eight years of marriage, and nearly fifteen years of TTWD I don’t want him to know how deep some of these things go and view me as a real sicko.

 

I’m getting in too deep here so I’ll stop. I’ll post a few details about our afternoon soon. My man did good!

10 comments:

  1. I love Liz!! I think it's hilarious (but not in a making fun of you way) that you have part of your brain, Liz, that actually tells on you, PK, because I know you'd tell on me in a heartbeat (unless it was confidential) to Storm if you had his email and if you knew he'd read it and take it seriously. LMAO

    Good for you that this is working out. I love the emails exchanged between whomever you are and Nick. Nobody is crazy. It's fun and kinky.

    You two are adorable. Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing some snippets with us. I'm happy for you. Love, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you would definitely be good buddies with Liz! Yes, total loyalty and commitment to keeping my mouth shut would keep me silent - BUT it wouldn't keep me from wanting to share a few things with Storm!

      Delete
  2. Go BadAss and go Nick! I love how you and Nick communicate through email. Not crazy at all, you havr found a way to communicate that works for you.

    I'm so happy for you that you are dipping your toes in again. Looking forward to reading more about your afternoon:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does work for us and I'm glad since it's my preferred way to 'talk'.

      Delete
  3. I like how you exchange emails and have a different character, appeals to the romantic in me, I may have a go at stealing this idea :)

    I would like to say that having dark and twisted fantasies doesn't make you weird and it could be that you would be surprised by his response, can I ask if you and him have discussed fantasies, ones that might be considered dark/twisted? could be he has some too!

    Regardless you both seem to be enjoying yourselves and that's exactly how it should be.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, steal away! I really don't know if my 'secrets' are any darker than average, but when you've kept them secret all your life, it's really hard to tell anyone.

      But we are enjoying ourselves. I'm glad it shows.

      Delete
  4. I love that you have BadAss to help with the communication. It's not unusual that things a person finds too difficult to say come out through another's voice. Part of me wonders if this is why I sometimes talk to BIKSS in my regular persona or if I do the "little" thing. I'm less "embarrassed" when I am telling him stuff in little mode.

    Still, whatever way you let him know, it's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we don't have to know why it works, as long as it works for us.

      Delete
  5. Sooooooo I'm guessing from this post and your comment on The Journey - that you had a good weekend too :)

    I look forward to more details :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed! Sore butt and all!

      Delete