I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, September 28, 2020

My guest got me spanked before she got here

I have company! It’s been a while since I’ve had company and it feels great! We’re probably just going to hang out at the house and visit mostly. But we might head to the mountains and I’ll show off my little inn. But she did get me spanked and that rarely happens these days.

 

I got the following email from Nick Saturday.



Meet in the bedroom at 2:00 so that I may paddle your lovely butt.


Why?


1. You failed to record your weight this week.


2. Because I want to.

 

But then as he was getting started he also mentioned that he would hate for my friend to ask when I got my last spanking and I wouldn’t have been able to remember. So my thanks to my sweet Nick and to my friend who was a lovely catalyst. 

 

I won’t be around much this week, but the next part of Second Chance will be up Friday. If you didn’t get to read part one, go back here. I promise it’s worth the read.

12 comments:

  1. This made me smile PK :) I love Nick's second reason for spanking. Have a wonderful time with your visitor :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the second reason too!

      Delete
  2. Exciting PK! Spanking and a friend who can ask about said spanking! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me smile. Have fun with your visitor.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're having a great time.

      Delete
  4. Deena8:32 AM

    Somebody is paying attention and taking his role mighty seriously - and rather flirty! The perfect combo! ;) Enjoy your time with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a part of our day to day lives anymore, but it's very nice of him to work to keep it alive.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been great so far.

      Delete
  6. Now that is truly sweet!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete