I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, December 08, 2017

Busy Times

Time seems to be picking up speed as it usually does this time of year. I’m nearly ready with gifts and wrapping and such. Less ready with decorations. Since we keep them up through the first week or two in January for the boys to come for Christmas, I hate to get them up too early.



Things are peaceful here. But Nick and I don’t seem to see much of one another. Many days he is taking supper up to his dad. On the days he’s home at supper time, I’m often visiting with his mom. By the time we’re both home and settled he’s snoozing in his chair. It’s not going to be better any time soon. One of sister is having surgery in early January and the other, an accountant, begins her pre-tax working until 8 or 9 every day. But we plug on. MIL will be 93 this month. FIL is 96 and his brother turned 100 last month. Longevity lives!

Now one thing did happen you might be interested in. My ultra-busy schedule (of sitting on my butt for long stretched doing nothing) kept me from getting my laundry put away in my 24-hour window. Nick noticed. Bringing Blondie’s paddle into the living room with him he suggested I might remember better if I bent over and took hold of the laundry basket and stared at it to help get my transgression in my mind.


Fine, fine, I went along willingly. But as the spanking progressed I had a strong urge to say something. Gratefully we have been doing this long enough for me to have the sense to wait until he finished. But once I was up and the paddle down I had to tell him the truth (honesty is the best policy). So, I said,

“Thank you, honey. I'll get this put away right now. And by the way, you are shitty at warm-ups!”

I realize not many participating in TTWD could get away with a statement like that. But it was 100% truthful! Nick laughed and offered to start over, but I declined. I guess the poor man can’t be good at everything.

Don’t get so wound up in holiday preparations and forget to take care of yourselves. If you do I hope your HOH turns you up and paddles you good! Maybe you should read a good book, I have some I could suggest…

21 comments:

  1. Hi PK, I haven't done a thing towards Christmas yet, argh. Wow, Nick certainly does come from a long lived family!

    Goodness, well it's great Nick remembered. Just as well you waiting for the paddle to be put down before making that comment lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they're around forever, and I love them dearly. He did remember and I do know when to keep my mouth shut.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pk, funny you should remind us of things not to say at certain times. I am thinking of something that happened to me yesterday. I feel a little post coming on.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  3. PK it is a busy time here also. Nick seems to be taking care of things more these days, I'd watch what I said though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness he knew I was teasing him.

      Delete
  4. If Nick is spanking, then you need to get down on your knees to thank the patron saint of spanking, Saint Azotaina. I have been sending spanking prayers your way, my friend.

    Much Love,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you for your prayers. They seem to be working.

      Delete
  5. I would hope so too especially since I screwed up the table again. Hope springs eternal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even see our table!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous3:37 PM

    PK,
    Give a prayer of thanks here. HE is doing the best he can and should be celebrated.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for making me laugh. I am not quite sure that I would say that to Ty because he probably would start over. Glad my paddle is getting used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it could go either way, but I lucked out this time. It's had a good workout lately.

      Delete
  8. I did have to laugh when I read your comment to Nick regarding warmups. Yup...that would have gotten me a do-over...not an offer I could refuse. LOL Congrats to both of you for Nick trying.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this man, but truly his warm-ups need work!

      Delete
  9. Rosie Dee6:18 PM

    Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! Tell me, I looked at Blondie's paddles. They're beautiful. But, do they hurt as much as the bath brush? That thing is really awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I don't think anything hurts more than the bath brush except maybe the cane. When used by a loving husband, Blondies paddles are very nice.

      Delete
  10. How smart of Nick getting you to lean over the laundry basket; sounds like he’s getting into his groove! Good thing you waited till he’d finished before making your comment.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i've hollered "warm up Daddy, warm up!!!" often enough. sometimes he obliges. :) good that you got what you needed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this made me smile :-) yeah, mine is not great at warm-ups either...but if he offered any sort of spanking I would accept willingly...meanwhile I will just keep letting the laundry sit and see what happens ;-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete