Monday, April 11, 2011

Should I have ask for a new car?

Lovely weekend here! I lost the weight loss challenge Nick made me, or should I say he won. So he was the one who could ask for any sexual favor he wanted. He wants me to lose weight but he didn’t seem really disappointed when I didn’t make it this week. And I’m not saying he would do anything to sabotage me, but he did cook steak and shrimp the night before my weigh-in, just saying…

However, as I said before when we have a challenge like this there were no losers and I enjoyed our little encounter nearly as much as he did. Saturday morning, Mollie working at her school, cool breeze coming through the open window, it was wonderful. I feel I paid my debt in full. Nick sure seemed happy. In fact I was thinking it would have been a wonderful time to ask for a new car. I think he would have agreed at the moment but that might have been a little unfair.

So for me there hasn’t been a lot of spanking but sometimes it’s the little things that count. I was getting ready for church this morning, sitting on the side of the bed when Nick came in looking for his shoes. He was down, looking under the bed so I just made the comment “I love it when you kneel and grovel at my feet!” Do you know how much three good whaps from a leather soled shoe stings? I do! I do love it when my man thinks of me and knows me so well!

Written by PK at 2:00 AM

5 comments

5 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, so you want a new car,hmm.
I suspect it's going to take more than a brief encounter., or three swats. LOL
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous abby said...

You are right it is the little things that sustain us day to day. While I was away last week, M's text messages made me smile, laugh out loud, and want to hurry back....the little things!
abby

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Rogue said...

Glad you lost/won!! I would have asked for the car. Ha! ;)

Note to self: Remove all leather soles shoes...

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger PK said...

Paul,
I don't know. It was a really good encounter!

Abby,
Sometimes I wonder if they know how much the little things mean. I know we do.

Rogue,
Won't work. They all hurt, sneakers, sandals, bedroom slippers... unless you want the man to go barefoot.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger ronnie said...

As you said PK, no losers. You both had fun though fancy missing an opportunity to ask for a new car:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox