I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fantasy Friday, Take a Deep Breath

Happy Friday to all! We are beginning our summer break and I couldn't be happier! This has been a particular busy week for me and because of that I have to ask your forgiveness for not putting pictures with this Fantasy Friday. Between my lack of time and my computer's excessive slowness at the moment it just wasn't possible. But this week we have a brand new story so I think it stands alone without the pictures.


This story is another from my friend Antoinette. She wrote a story for us a few weeks back that you can read here. Antoinette is a young writer with a different flavor. This is a long story so I've put it up in two parts. The end will be up tomorrow. I hope you'll enjoy ...


Take a Deep Breath


“Where in the hell are you Jazmin?” Ashton nearly yelled into the phone. He’s fucking lucky that I even answered.

“Why the fuck do you wanna know?” I asked sounding bitchy. He pissed me the fuck off. Just because he’s older than me he thinks that he can boss me around like some little kid. Well he’s dating the wrong girl for that matter. Yeah I know. I’m talking about my boyfriend. Normally a girl would’ve already broken up with her boyfriend after all the shit Ashton pulled but not me. I love my boyfriend too much and the weird thing is, is that while my parents are out of the country I’m staying with him. It’s been great till now. Well actually earlier today.

“Stop acting like a royal brat and tell me where you are.”

“I don’t give a fuck if I’m acting like a brat and I’m not fucking telling you where the fuck I am.” I snapped and hung up the phone. I sank back into the couch and threw my phone to the other side. I’m at my friend Gabby’s laying on her couch. I’ve been here since around five this evening and it’s like two in the morning now. I don’t know why he thinks that I’m coming home now after all the shit he did. Telling me what to do and where to go. You’re my fucking boyfriend not my dad. Ugh… look at me talking to myself. I have to do something to keep me occupied.

I eventually fell asleep only to be woken up by loud banging on the front door. I groaned and tried to ignore it but the person wouldn’t go the fuck away. I looked at my phone and it was five in the morning.

“Who could that be at five in the fucking morning?” I groaned under my breath. As you can see I cuss a lot. I do that when I’m alone or if I’m pissed off. Ashton doesn’t let me cuss and neither do my parents so I have to find some way to get it out without getting smacked. And I’m not talking smacked across the face either.

I got up slowly and dragged my feet to the door. I peeked out of the peep hole and my heart nearly sank to my feet. I backed up slowly from the door and ran to Gabby who was apparently starting to get up.

“Gabby you have to answer the door!” I whispered.

“Why can’t you?”

“Damn it!” I groaned. There was another knock on the door. I looked panicky at it and turned back to Gabby. “Because it’s Ashton and I don’t want him to know that I’m here. You can’t imagine the trouble I’ll be in if he finds me.”

“Fuck. Ok hold on. Just stay in here.”

Gabby got up and walked out of her bedroom closing the door. I went to the closet and hid in the farthest back corner I could away from the door. I heard yelling sort of and muffled talking. Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps towards Gabby’s room. Damn it! How the fuck did he know I’m in here? I tried to hold my breath as long as I could and not make any sudden moves.

“You’re only making this harder on yourself Jazmin.” Ashton called out. Ugh… why does he have to do this? I huddled myself into the corner and stayed like that till the closet door opened and I heard heavy sighing.

“Get out.” Ashton peered at me. I looked up and his face was clouded with anger. I didn’t move for a minute. “Now.” He said more sternly. I got up and walked slowly out of the closet. I kept my ass away from him brushing alongside the wall and leaning against it.

“Go to the car.” Ashton said pointing out the door to the car he drove. This time I stayed planted on the ground. I didn’t wanna move and look retarded because as soon as I turn around I know what he’s gonna do. Well I didn’t have to do anything to find out because he grabbed my arm and spun me around smacking my ass a couple times.

“Ashtoooon!” I whined quietly. “Stop! It’s embarrassing!”

“Oh trust me, this isn’t embarrassing. I could spank your ass all the way to the car.” Ashton warned. I knew he wasn’t kidding either. He’s dead serious. “And trust me little girl you do not want me spanking you right now. I’m too fucking upset.”

I cringed. Fuck, I’m dead.

“Now let’s try this again. Go to the car.” Ashton demanded. I moved this time, receiving a smack on the way out. I looked at Gabby and smiled a little walking out of the house and going into the car, sitting in the front seat waiting.

Ashton came out moments later still looking hot headed and went to the driver’s side opening the door and sitting down.

“I’m so fucking pissed right now Jazmin Nicole.” He stated slamming the keys into the ignition and starting the car. “I was worried sick about your ass. I’ve been up all night worrying my ass off, tired as hell, because of you!” he scolded driving us home. Now I felt guilty as hell. “And just to add one more thing little girl,” He paused, I looked at him, it was like a reflex. “I can’t begin to describe how good you’re going to get it when we get home.”

That didn’t make me feel any better. I squirmed a little and tried to sit closer to the window. I hate it when he calls me “little girl”. Being called “young lady” is way better than “little girl”. When I get called that I know I’m in the deepest shit I can possibly be in. Because I’m not a young lady anymore I’m a little girl who needs to be severely punished. That wasn’t helping either. We were home finally and unfortunately the ride wasn’t long enough.

“Out.” Ashton simply said and I complied. I got out and opened the door letting myself inside. I almost went to the room I was staying in but that didn’t work out so well. “Where do you think you’re going?” Ashton asked me. I stopped moving and stood in the middle of the hallway. “Sit.” He pointed to the couch. I walked over and sat down quickly staring at the ground.

“What the hell‘s your problem? I can’t believe that you would act that immature and storm out of here like that. Then not tell me where the fuck you were! I thought you were dead somewhere or had gotten kidnapped!” Ashton scolded yelling at me. “You scared me to death! I even called Gabby’s house. I knew she was lying by the way she was talking and trying to hurry me off the phone because you were grumbling cuss words too loud, she didn’t sound concerned at all. That’s how I found your ass.

His scolding hurt a lot, and I didn’t normally cry when he was yelling and cussing at me but this time felt so much different. This is the second time I haven’t told him where I was. He looks so mad at me. This time I was actually terrified, and felt so horrible and guilty for what I’ve done. This time I started to cry, hard actually. I don’t know why but I just started bawling. I guess the anger, guilt, and nerves were too much. I don’t know what Ashton was doing, if he was still pacing around looking like the devil. But I guess that wasn’t what he was doing because what he did caught me off guard. I felt him sitting on the couch with me and rubbing my back. This is weird.

He never does this. Ever! I have no clue why he’s sitting down next to me rubbing my back.

“Shhh, calm down Jaz, you’re going to make yourself sick.” Ashton cooed rubbing my back and speaking softly. I couldn’t talk I was crying so hard. The next thing I felt was him raising me up so I wasn’t hunched over and then I fell against him as he laid back on the couch. My head on his chest soaking his t-shirt and my arm over his upper body. His arm still rubbing my back, well my side actually hugging me tightly. “C’mon baby girl, calm down.”

I finally got hold of myself, maybe I was all cried out.

“But I don’t want you to think you’re off the hook Jazmin. You’re still in big trouble.” Ashton reminded me. I know that but I still argued with him.

“Whyyyyy?” I groaned quietly, sleep was starting to claim me.

“Why? Because you disappeared and didn’t tell me where you were going, plus you cussed at me. That’s why you’re in trouble. But let’s not worry about that now, just go to sleep.” Ashton answered me. I guess that’s a good reason why. I still didn’t like it though.

“How come you can cuss but I can’t. It’s not very damn fair.” I asked. It’s not fair just because he’s older than me doesn’t mean anything.

“Language, little girl.” Ashton said and smacked my bottom. I was on my side sort of so that’s the only reason why he could hit it. I whimpered a little, he hit me hard, all because I said damn. I didn’t like being called little girl either. It always means I’m in deep shit.


“I am too tired to deal with your attitude Jazmin Nicole!” Ashton scolded still spanking me. “You know damn well why I don’t let you cuss. I’m basically an adult, and what are you? A teenager, a naïve little girl who’s getting her ass spanked by her boyfriend.”


“Aaaaaaaash! Please stoooop!” I continued whining a tear or two sliding down my face. And the only reason why I’m whining is because he’s doing it oh so very fast. And it’s hurting, like hell.

“Just go to your room.” He replied and let me go landing some really hard smacks to my rump. I whimpered and scurried off to my room. I closed the door and went to the mirror. I had to see how hard he spanked me. I pulled down my pj pants and my underwear and looked at my sore bottom. It was a dull pink but it was still smarting like hell. I pulled my clothes back up and went to my bed lying on my stomach rubbing my ass. This never helps but it feels good. I think I dozed off because the next thing I knew Ashton was waking me up asking me if I was hungry. It was about 8:30. I nodded and got up. My ass still hurt. This is retarded. He didn’t spank me that hard. I walked into the dining room and sat down at the table. Ashton was cooking something. It smelled like bacon. Yum… bacon. He made a BLT for both of us. I accepted it and bit into it. I looked at Ashton and he still looked upset at me.

“Are you made at me?” I asked quietly.

“Define mad, young lady.” Ashton asked me. Yeah he’s mad. He never calls me young lady unless he’s mad at me or I’m in trouble. And right now it’s both. At least he didn’t call me little girl.

“Do you believe me now that I love you too much?” he asked again.

“Yeah. I do.”

“Good. I’m glad. You still love me even though I spank the living daylights out of you and cause you so much pain, right?”

“Yeah of course I do. Why would you even ask me that?” I asked. Then it finally clicked what he meant about the whole situation.

“Now you need to go on to bed.” He told me. “We’ll take care of all this tomorrow.”

~o~


Unfortunately tomorrow did come. Ashton was still sleeping when I woke up. That’s weird. That never happens. I peeked in his room and he was sleeping so peacefully but like always his pillow was on top of his head. He does that because of the sunlight that comes through his window.

I couldn’t sleep any more. I was worrying about what was going happen later. Ashton was surprised to find me awake when he got up.

“Are you ok Jaz?” He asked me. Why would he ask me that?

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why do you get up so early if you don’t have to leave the house till 9:30?” I asked. I’ve always wondered that.

“Because unlike someone I know I don’t like to rush. I wanna take my time so I don’t forget things.” Ashton replied. He’s talking about how I have to leave the house at 6:55 for school and even though I’m supposed to be waking up at 6 I get up at 6:30.

“I don’t like rushing either, but I love my sleep.” I answered. And it’s true I do love my sleep.

“Well you’ll sleep soundly tonight.” Ashton answered. I winced a little at hearing that. I always do sleep really well after I get spanked because I struggle so much and cry too hard that it wears me out. I think I looked nervous because Ashton slightly smiled and sat down next to me by my waist. I’m still lying on the couch. “I know you’re nervous but think of it this way. You won’t feel guilty, you’ll have my forgiveness, and you won’t feel so horrible anymore.”

“Yeah well you’re not going to do what you were thinking of doing last night are you?” I asked almost nervously. I didn’t even wanna think about what he had in mind. Especially when we were driving home and he said, “And just to add one more thing little girl, I can’t begin to describe how good you’re going to get it when we get home.”

“Probably not. But just remember, whatever I do decide to punish you, just know that I always love you, and I hate doing this.” Ashton tapped my thigh and then got up and kissed my forehead. He still has around 15 minutes before he has to leave. “And I’d never harm you.”

I didn’t like how instead of saying whatever I do decide to ‘spank you’ he said ‘punish you’. That’s worse. That means that this is going to be a very memorable spanking. And I know that he always loves me too. We went over that last night too. And I know he hates spanking me because he tells me every time he does it and when he’s done.

I was pondering on what he was going to use on me. I prayed to god he won’t use his belt but as I know he probably will. Just thinking about this is making me shiver. The thing that sucks is I have to go to school tomorrow and knowing Ashton and how good of a job he does I won’t be able to sit down even if my life depended upon it.

“I gotta go sweetheart. I’ll see you at six.” Ashton told me and kissed me good-bye.

Really? You just had to ask that? “I guess…” I mumbled. “You aren’t going to whip me are you?” I quietly asked.

“I can’t promise you that sweetheart. I gotta go. I love you.” Ashton kissed me again and left the couch grabbing his keys and jacket.

“L-love you too,” I stammered. Ashton walked out the door and locked it, leaving me hanging with the possibility of feeling that damn belt around his waist.

~~
I didn’t do anything that whole entire time he was gone. I sat on the couch and didn’t move a freaking inch, expect for going to the bathroom and maybe getting a drink or something. I watched a TV show with a happy family and a corny ending. Sometimes I wish I had a family like that. Where all you needed was a stern talking to and people would forgive you and everything would be ok. But that doesn’t work out for me. I have to be bawling like a baby and my ass throbbing and crimson red for me to be forgiven. It sucks but that’s what happens… but now since it’s been so long if I don’t get spanked for doing something bad I’ll never get rid of the guilty feeling I have. It’s pathetic…

Six o’clock rolled around and my nervous temptation shot up an entire mile. Normally Ashton gets home at 6:30 but some days he doesn’t. And I have a feeling that today is one of those days.

I started getting really shaky. I heard keys being inserted into the door and nearly jumped up and clawed into the ceiling. Even though I want this feeling to go away and I want Ashton’s forgiveness, it’s just the thought of getting whipped that I don’t like.

I swear I was shaking like a damn leaf in the fall. I heard the door close and keys drop on the table. I didn’t turn my head around to see what Ashton was doing but in a way I didn’t want to. I saw his shadow cross over me and finally his body came with it and sat on the couch with me. I swear he could tell how shaky I was. I mean I’m fucking trembling…

“Have you just been sitting here all day? You should have gotten up and done something. Have you had anything to eat since breakfast?” I shook my head.

“Well I don’t know if we should eat dinner then do your punishment or eat after your punishment. We should probably do that. It’d be cruel to make you eat before your punishment, there’d be no point.” Ashton was like half talking to me half talking to himself. And I know what he means by that. He’s going to wash my mouth out with soap.

I didn’t answer him. It wasn’t really something for me to answer. Plus I don’t think I’ll be hungry anyway. Ashton got himself something to drink and came back to the living room and sat down on the side of me. I would’ve moved so he could sit next to me but I didn’t wanna move till I absolutely had to.

“This is the only time I’m going to let you choose. Even though I should just do it now. Do you want your punishment now or before 9? Don’t forget you have school tomorrow too. And it’s 6:45.” Ashton told me. Well the logical answer is now but I don’t think I’m ready…

“Can we wait till 7?” I asked… Hopefully 15 minutes will be enough time for me.

“Alright Jaz. Only till 7. No arguments and no complaining.” Ashton warned. I have a tendency to complain and argue a lot.

“Yes sir.” I mumbled. Now I feel really horrible. Not as horrible but I’m scared as hell. I really don’t want my ass whipped with a belt. I’m not playing. I’m terrified right now. If you thought I was shaking before I’m probably shaking so bad I look like I’m having a seizure.

Before I knew it 7 came and I was seriously not ready… I looked at Ashton and he glanced at me and sighed heavily. He reached for the remote and turned off the TV and stared at me.

“C’mon Jazmin Nicole. Up you get.” Ashton told me and stood up holding out his hand so I can grab it. I didn’t at first, I wasn’t exactly resisting and I wasn’t complaining but I still didn’t want to grab it. “Jazmin the faster we get this over with the faster you can have my forgiveness.”

~o~

Don't forget to come back tomorrow. The rest of the story will be up then.

4 comments:

  1. PK, a good start, now waiting for the denouement.
    Please tell Antoinette, so far, very good.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK and Antoinette! Great story! Thanks so much for posting, I can't wait to read the rest!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antoinette8:07 PM

    Thank you for the comments. The next part I'm sure you'll like.
    Thanks PK for posting my story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can,t wait for the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete