Thursday, February 11, 2010

A project


I think most of you know that. I love talking to all my friends here and I don’t plan to stop but I might be slowing down a little for a while. I have a project on my mind. I don’t know if it’s going to work or not but I’m excited about trying. If I do it right it’s going to be time consuming. I usually try to post at least three times a week. I am addicted you know, so even trying to cut back may cause withdrawal, LOL!

Don’t worry if are a fan of Fantasy Friday I’m definitely going to keep that going, well that is if some of you are kind enough to send more stories. And I have no doubt I’ll be posting but if I give myself permission not to post maybe I can really give this project the attention I think it deserves. And if it does work I promise to let you know all about it!!

Written by PK at 12:05 AM

9 comments

9 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Florida Dom said...

PK: Good luck on your project. You know we will all miss you if you have to cut back but we will wish you well on the project.

FD

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, this project better be important, cutting back on blogging is a big step.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Debbie :) said...

Sounds mysterious, Mrs. abcdefg. You know we will miss you and I'll speak for me but maybe others and perhaps you will share. :)

Hugs,

Debbie :)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger ronnie said...

I wish you all the very very best with this project PK.

Love and hugs.
Ronnie
xx

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous A.S.S. said...

Is the new project spanking related in any way? In any case though... good luck with it!

:)
~Todd and Suzy

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Good luck with the project, and have fun! Must admit, though, I can't wait until it's over and we can fully have you back :)

Hugs,
Maggie

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

You're a wicked tease! Can't wait to hear!

Huggs!
Theresa

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger PK said...

Thanks FD I appreciate the good wishes.

Paul,
It's important to me for sure. I haven't cut back on blogging in nearly 4 years.

Debbie,
The only reason I'm not saying more is that I haven't done anything yet. Trust me if this works I'll tell EVERYONE out here about it! LOL!

Thanks Ronnie!! It's fun anyway.

Todd and Suzy,
I'll have to say a definite yes and no on that! Ultimately of course it has to do with spanking, is anything else work cutting back for?

Maggie,
Bless your heart! I won't be gone completely. I know I can't completely stay away.

Theresa,
If it works it should be a lot of fun. And so is teasing!!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

Good luck with your project. I look forward to hearing about it when you are ready to share. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox