Monday, December 29, 2008

Fantasy Friday - the reveal

I didn’t get to write yesterday as I usually try to do. It’s been busy but we did have a fantastic Christmas. The whole family got together. After Christmas morning here we headed to my sisters and we really had a great time.

Mollie went to the movies with her cousin yesterday afternoon giving Nick and me about 4 hours all alone and with nothing to do. Hmmm… what to do, what to do? Well thanks to CeeCi’s suggestion we did happen to have a couple of videos from Shadow Lane we hadn’t seen yet. You can’t imagine the wonderful things that that lead to! Very, very nice afternoon, I believe I can safely say ‘a good time was had by all!’

But I am going to be very busy today. We’re headed to Eva’s tomorrow!! Can’t wait! I can’t imagine a better place to spend New Year’s Eve than with my twin and Adam!! Daughters 2 and 3 will be there too. So if I am not around much you will still know that I am having a great time. I need to finish packing, take the dog to the kennel, take down the rest of the Christmas decoration, and clean out the car. And since Eva is cooking all week I need to lose another 5 or 6 pounds before we head up that way.



But on to why you really came by today. You want to know who wrote “The Helpful Husband”. I loved the story and I really think the thought that went into it could have been expressed by very many of us out here. This week Carye and K each got 21% of the votes. Tracy got 14% but 43% of you thought I wrote it. Who me?? I don’t want cleaning instructions! Nope it wasn’t me; it was K from The Naughty Side of K! She did a great job with this story and she also does a super job on her site. If you haven’t had the chance to check it our please go there and encourage her to write more and more! K thanks for participating in Fantasy Friday!! You did a great job!!

Written by PK at 12:01 AM

11 comments

11 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PK, Nice time spent alone!!!! Thta's good. Have a great time with Eva and family. Happy New Year

K, I really liked the story/ looking forward to more of them

Jean

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Eliane said...

Great story K - and have a GREAT New Year, PK :-D

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger david said...

A nice story K thank you for writing it. Pk have a great trip and give Eva a hug for me.

Big hugs,

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, your afternoon sounds like fun.
Have a great trip and a wonderful new year.
K, an excellent story, thank you.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger K said...

Thanks for all the compliments on my first story and to PK for including it in Fantasy Friday. Hubby makes a wonderful muse. ;)

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger PrettyGirl said...

Ahhhh PK, I thought you were having a creative flashback and wrote this story, :) Oh well, that is two strikes, I hope I get the next one right.

K, that was a great story! If anyone every puts up a spanking for beginners site it can be added as an idea under 'Getting Started' :)

Really sweet, thanks for sharing,,,

:) Pretty

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Andrades said...

Hi PK:
I thought it was K, but you were my second guess. I am glad that you had some time to view your new movies with some privacy. I hope you have a WONDERFUL time with Eva. Can't wait to hear all the wonderful details of your trip
Take Care,
Andrades Girl

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Are you here yet???

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger ronnie said...

PK, I guessed wrong, thought it may have been you. Have a lovely time with Eva and a great new year.

I enjoyed the story thanks K.

Ronnie
xx

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger PK said...

Jean,
I think K is a great writer, hope she keeps doing fiction. And yep, we had a great time.

Eliane,
Happy new year to you to!

David,
I will be sure to give her your hug, After a hundred or two of my own!

Paul,
I hope your New Year is your best in quite a while!

K,
You did a super job!! Please write more!

Pretty,
You're right. This would be a great starter story.

Andrades,
LJ would not be impressed with the acting but it was still fun to watch.

Eva,
I don't know - quick look on the poarch and check!

Ronnie,
I know we will have a ball! I'll tell about it when we get back.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

Have a wonderful trip!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox