I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Willing to try again?

School is starting soon. There I said it. Our kids go back next Monday. Sigh… I really do like teaching but I am not ready to give up the lazy days of summer. And those of you who know me know that I am not kidding about the lazy part.

So in order to cheer myself up, and maybe some of you, I have decided to try to bring back a well loved feature out here in blogland. With Tiggr’s blessing I am going to try bringing back Fantasy Friday! Tig offered this feature to me when she stopped and I originally said no, but now I think I want to. I loved this idea of Tig’s for many reasons. First it was nice to look forward to a new story every Friday morning. Let’s face it folks there is not a ton of real life spanking going on out here. I have every confidence that this will improve. But I still think we would all be cheered by a few good stories!

Second I thought it was fun trying to guess who had written the story. I was usually dead wrong but I always though it was fun! I am looking for two groups of people to help me out here. First are the wonderful people who either have blogs of their own or comment and write stores regularly. My ultimate wish would, of course, would be that Paul might write for us! When any of these folks send stories we will have a contest just as Tig did.

Third I am hoping to reach some new writers. Now this is where Fantasy Friday Revisited is going to be bit different. I want everyone to participate! Yes I am talking to you! Any silent reader who has no intentions of starting a blog. Maybe you have never even left a comment. You are just out here looking to read some spanking experiences. I want you to join in. What is YOUR fantasy? Want scenario plays around in your mind? Come on, you know you have a spanking story in you. Write it down and send it to me. I will publish it with as much or as little information about you as you are comfortable with. You can remain completely anonymous while reading all the comments other will leave you! And trust me this is an encouraging bunch out here. When I publish one from these folks it won’t be in contest form obviously but just as a guest post. Come on folks, think about it. Still worried about remaining anonymous? Go to yahoo or somewhere and get an alternate email address to use. Most of us did. Other than that I can only give you my word that no one will know who you are.

If you are willing to help start writing and send your stories to


elisspeaks@yahoo.com

Only thing I want to remind you of is that all participants in the story must be consenting adults. Well I know the spankee may not be consenting at that very moment but… you get the idea!

I am trying to put up a survey that works. I don't think this one does so as far as voting we will have to wait until Eva has time to work on it. But leave a comment letting me know what you think.


Hi Everyone. Eva here. PK asked me to break in and fix her poll. I let out a major sigh at that because I know from experience what a booger it can be to work with sparklit. At first not only could I not get it to go to her second question, I lost her side bar in the process. Just when I was about to give up and email CeeCi, I got it back. As for the poll though, I finally had to settle for two individual polls so after you answer the first one, COME BACK HERE and scroll down for the second question. Sorry it's so inconvenient but some things just don't always work well.

Hugs~
Eva







Fantasy Friday Revisited 1

Do you want to try Fantasy Friday again?

Yes it was fun. Let's try again.
No, we don't need to start again.









Don't forget to return to answer this question!!! Sparklit was not cooperative I had to create 2 individual polls for PK. If anyone knows a solution other than kicking sparklit in the arse, let me know.







Fantasy Friday Revisited 2

Will you write a story for us?

Sure. I can't wait.
I will if I can find the time.
I'm not sure I can but I'll try one.
I'll read but I can't write.










10 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:25 AM

    Gald you made it home safely and that Eva is doing well! Your idea to bring back Fantasy Friday is GREAT one, can't wait to read! Love the idea of adding anonymous writters as well.

    Hugs, Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say Fantasy Friday! I guess I need to get to work on those rosey red cheeks of Mthc.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, afraid the poll doesn't work.
    I love the idea of Fantasy Friday, I'll see what I can come up with.
    Please don't hold your breath, you might turn blue.
    Warm hugs
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK~ Sounds like it could be fun. I'll see what I can come up with. I'm glad to read you made it home alright and that you had a good time.

    Eva~ The solution to all the frustration at Sparklit is VIZU.com. It's a nice site and easy to set up.

    ciao bellas~
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are home, and looking forward to Fridays!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey I am tickled that you are starting this up again! I don't have much confidence in myself as a fiction writer but I do love reading and I might just give it another try!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Fantasy Friday was a great idea, and we were sorry to see it die when Tig decided to turn in her paddles. Would be GREAT to see it live on here though.

    We'd be glad to add a story too... once things settle here and we have some time to write.

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:04 PM

    That's a great idea to keep fantasy friday going. :) I'd also contribute in the fall when I have more time and the kid's are back in school. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally,
    Thanks I do hope we hear from many, many different folks!

    David,
    I really hope Mthc's rosey cheeks inspires you as a writer!

    Paul,
    The polls are working now. For the chance of some of your writing I really don't mind waiting!

    CeeCi,
    I would be honored to have you write something if the spirit should move you! I will look at VIZU.com.

    Theresa,
    Sure have been thinking of you lately! I think some stories would do a lot of us some good!

    Cassie,
    I love your stories fact or fantasy! Start writing!

    Todd and Suzy,
    I know you are very busy at the moment but I would love to get a story from you when you have the time!

    Padme,
    I am so happy that you are willing to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're home! I understand that not wanting to get up thing! We're back in the swing as this was the first day of school here!
    Boy, 6:30 came early....

    Hugs from your little sis!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete