I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Home!

I am so happy to be home! I have been with extended family since last Friday. I LOVE my extended family – but enough is enough! I want to crawl in to my own bed and have Nick curl around my back. I am tired of wearing a nightgown!! I want to sleep in the nude again. That was something I didn’t think Mollie would appreciate!

The hotel SAID it would have wireless internet in the rooms and it did – for about 10 minutes every 3 to 4 hours or so, maybe! Enough to keep me extremely frustrated!! I don’t like to be so out of contact with everyone. One of the most annoying things was when it would let me get far enough to see that I had email, even sometimes from who but then wouldn’t let me open it!

But the hardest part of the week was Thursday. First LJ is fine. But he was headed to his house in his college town with another load of stuff and wrecked his car. This was the picture he sent to my cell phone –




No one was hurt!! As a mother that is as far as my thinking goes, Nick has to also be concerned with insurance, can it be repaired, if not how can we replace it, should we replace it and all that other stuff. Having him two hours from home and about six hours from me was very traumatic for me. Thank God for cell phones and also for by sister that works at his college. She was there to be the surrogate mom. Fair trade I guess, her daughter was at the beach with me. This parenthood thing is very, very stressful. Should anyone doubt me take another look and Grace’s site!

Okay so I am home long enough to wash my clothes and pack again. I hope to be at Eva’s by the end of next week. More about that soon!

10 comments:

  1. Welcome home GIRL!!!

    I'm so grateful LJ is ok. That looks pretty scary!

    Does this mother stress EVER end?

    guess not!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:02 AM

    I know what you all mean about the mother stress.... all along I knew offspring #3 was leaving this morning. I assumed she was going back to school. Oh. No. Found out last night she's headed the other direction for a day AND THEN back to school... gee, thanks for telling me!! But the most important thing is that LJ is alive. Give him extra hugs for us all when you see him.

    Hugs~
    Twin

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer Grace's question..no a mother's stress never ends..no matter how old they are.
    Welcome back Pk..hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know all too well how much worse this could have been, and thankfully for all concerned, the car took the brunt of it... give LJ huge feel better hugs from me and Dante, too... and tell Nick to give you an extra big one from us!

    Love ya,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad LJ is ok and that your back and ready to rest up before you get to Eva's and spoil her every minute of the day.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace,
    It was scary and no the stress goes on forever!

    Eva,
    We need to get all the kids back where they belong and me up there. Then we can relax for a bit!

    Mthc,
    It is great to be home but I loved Va. Beach!

    Tig,
    Yes the 'what ifs' have played around in my head! I am very grateful! I hope your fortunes are as good!

    David,
    I am looking forward to getting to Eva's! I am planning to spoil her provided she does everything Adam and I tell her to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK, yes that would have worried me as well, I have it on good authority that a mother's stress never ends.
    Glad that you had a good time, glad that your are home. Grateful that you are going to help to look after your twin.
    Glad that you are there for me to love.
    Warm hugs dear one,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paul you may not have your own blog but I think you are the most loved man out here. If you ever have any doubt, plan on traveling to our country and see how your fan club swarms you!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  9. PK how frightning! Thank God LJ is okay but still a scary call for you to have gotten.

    I am glad you got home safe and sound and like my brother I am glad you are going to be able to spend some time with Eva. Please let us know how things are going.

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad LJ is ok. But I don't need this kind of scare!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete