Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Eva's Three Thing Meme

Update

I spent the morning at the emergency room. Got up feeling fine. Around 6:30 I could no longer ignore a cramping in my side. Not long after 7:00 I was doubled up and knew I wasn’t going to school. By 9:00 we were on our way to the hospital.

Grace, I know your ER experience wasn’t the greatest but I was pretty impressed with ours. We got there at 9:25 and were taken back in less than 10 min. I had asked Nick to get me some water but the nurse said I couldn’t have any. I said “Fine, but see if I give you a urine sample!” When she was getting me settled in a cubical she joked with me “Now about that threat you made, I do have to have a sample. If you can’t go I can get a little with a tube.” Talk about a threat! I went!

I was hurting bad when we got there but I had eased off. By10:30 they took an x-ray and soon the doctor came in and told me I had a kidney stone. Woopie! They gave me a prescription for pain, antibiotic, and a dilator. We were out the door and back to the house before 11:15. I think I have gone in for scheduled appointments and been gone from home longer.

I have felt fine the rest of the day. But I feel like I have a little time bomb inside me. I am either feeling fine or I’m in severe pain. I plan to go to school tomorrow. If I feel fine – super, if I have another attack I’m not sure what to do. I’ll let you know.


Three things I love
· The closeness Nick and I now have
· My children
· Blogging

Three things I want
· To retire
· For Eva and Adam to move south
· For LJ to be successful in his career (I know Mollie will be)

Three things I did this weekend
· I got a nice spanking!
· Had the house all to myself part of Saturday and enjoyed
· Taught Sunday School

Three things I hate
· Getting up before I want to each morning
· Parents who think there children can do no wrong
· That we don’t get much snow anymore

Three things you might not know about Eva
· Our dryer stopped working just after they left. Nick thinks they snuck off to the basement for some fun and games and tore it up!
· She really does talk like a Yankee.
· She spoils the pup in ways she would have never dreamed of spoiling her kids

Three things you might not know about me
· When I have to do something I am not good at I am easily overcome by the feeling that I am hopelessly stupid
· Before I was married I was bad to flirt with married men
· I am thinking of letting my real life sister read some of my stories. She has been asking and asking.

Three days I love
· Christmas Day
· My Christmas shopping day
· Last day of school

Three foods I hate
· Green foods
· Non green veggies
· Healthy foods

Three best things in my freezer
· Toaster pastries
· Hot wings
· Ice cream

Three best things in my fridge
· Leftovers from some restaurants
· Sundrop
· Cherry Zero

Three things I want to do
Go on a bloggers vacation, maybe a cruise for us all
Spend more time with LJ
Keep Fantasy Friday going

Written by PK at 11:24 PM

11 comments

11 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger gem said...

nice meme Eva :)

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, I love it when you do meme's, I learn more about one of my favourite people.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, me again, just to let you know that I'm sending healing and lots of love.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Love the 3 thing...It's not mono is it! Hehehe!

Huggs
Theresa

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger grace said...

Awwwww....Sweetie!!!

I feel so bad for you! I sure hope this thing doesn't get to bad and you will be back to your spanky self again!

I guess I should go back and read the meme, huh?

So glad your experience was good!!! You're onry even when sick! Good for you!

HUGS!
grace

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger mthc said...

David and I hope you feel better.Just take it easy..

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Sara said...

PK, feel better soon!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Stay well twin!!!!

And for the record, there just might be a reason why I talk like a yankee!!!

So how are you tonight??

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Caryagal said...

Do I even want to know what a dialator is?

Sorry you have a kidney stone. Hope you're feeling much better really soon and it comes out quickly and leaves you alone forever!!!! Ok, now I can read the meme....

me

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Lilly said...

PK - lots of healing thoughts and prayers are coming your way! Love your meme - they really are lots of fun to read! Take care!! Lilly

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger New Beginnings said...

Thanks Gem, Eva and I tend to confuse everyone. I'm PK (elis) but Eva wrote the meme.

Paul,
I enjoy them Paul and anytime you are willing to do one I will be happy to post it.

I have felt great since 10 this morning but now (10 at night) it is starting again.

Theresa,
No momo here since LJ had it in his junior year.

Grace,
I want back to being myself too. Yes read the meme! It tell interesting thing about Eva.

Mthc, David, Sara,
Thanks for the good wishes! I am working on feeling better.

Eva,
I do know the reason but I didn't want to say it right our loud!

Carye,
The dialator is just a pill that is supposed to make it easier to pass the stone!

Thanks Lilly! And I love doing memes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox