Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our day after

Good thinks are happening and I have so little time to write! I had a wonderful Valentine’s Day morning! Early morning, as I was waking up before 6:00 I heard the bedroom door close and the next wonderful sound I heard was the switching of the new crop! Really is their a better way to wake up?? That thing does pack a nice sting. We didn’t have time for anything else but if I could have I would have stayed there all morning! I got a card and flowers too (tulip so I can replant them).

I had my physical this morning but that’s another blog. Health wise I am fine and dandy but a visit to a 0B-Gyn is always good blog fodder so I’ll come back to that another day! My appointment was at 8:45 this morning but I took the whole day off, Nick was home all day too. It was time for his Valentine gift. I had promised him all he had to do was wear the blindfold and lay back! I had lots and lots of fun! Nick didn’t look like he was suffering any either! I tried to leave nothing untouched from nose to toes! It was so nice to be able to take all the time we wanted and cuddle and nap afterwards.

I like Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day was my Dad’s birthday. Fifteen years ago on Valentine’s Day Nick got me roses. Why would I remember that? Later that day I took a pregnancy test and found out the Mollie would be joining our family. Fourteen years ago on Valentine’s Day we had Mollie baptized. I have pretty good luck on the 14 of February. I’m already looking forward next year!

Written by PK at 10:53 PM

7 comments

7 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Now that is what a Valentine's Day should be like. No crowed resturants for me. And no expensive gifts...uh of course unless they are leather!

Huggs
Theresa

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Tiggr said...

The purrfect day for the purrfect couple. You two deserved this day and so very much more! But I still can't wait to here about the tawse...

Love you!
Tiggs

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger MaggieDear said...

Feb 14 is your day!

Soooo .... how was that crop? Huh? You forgot to report! lol

~Hugs!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger grace said...

What a GREAT day...although the OBGYN could have been made on a different day.

Sounds like Feb 14th is your day. What a wonderful day!

HUGS!
grace

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, so glad that you had a wonderful day, what did you do to Nick???
What did you think of the tawse, it was Mel's favourite.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Yeah so how about that crop? Where's our details??

Eva

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger New Beginnings said...

Theresa,
I want to spend Valentine where I can put my hands on him!

You will get your report Tig, but I need to hear more from the tawse first!

Maggie,
I really like it so far!

Grace,
OBGYN's don't bother me anymore. I just think of them as a good excuse for a day off!

Paul,
I tried to give every inch of his body my undivided attention for a time. And since he wasn't watching I threw in a pop with the tawse just so he would forget we had one!

Twin,
What details do you need you are the expert!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox